30

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

Roman walks out of a house with a plate of meat for the grill as he passes Han and Gisele, who are sitting on the steps with a Corona. "Don't burn it this time. Please?" Roman says as he walks over to Tej, who is manning the grill. Brian and Mia walk pass them as Brian holds Jack.
"Good food," Brian tells Jack with a smile. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place."
"Yeah," Mia says in agreement as they walk over to the garage. "And here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy."
"We'll be building a car?" Brian asks Jack with a big smile.
"First car better be a Charger, Jack," Dom says as he and Hannah stand in front of his Charger.
"Or a Firebird," Jameson says as he and Letty walk over to Dom and Hannah.
"You both mean Skyline," Brian says as he looks over at them.
"Like I said, he's a Toretto," Jameson says causing Letty to laugh.
"You're confusing the kid," Brian tells them before Jameson, Letty, Dom, and Hannah start walking over to them.
"Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Jameson asks his sister with a smile.

"So, you two are really going to do it? Tokyo?" Roman asks Han and Gisele as he takes over the grill.
"Yeah, we are we've been talking about Tokyo for a while," Gisele answers him, as Han takes a drink of his beer.
"You guys know we got your back, whenever you need us," Tej tells them before Roman notices Hobbs, Chloe, and Elena.
"Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil," Roman says causing Letty to smile and shake her head. "I'm just playing."
"You better hide that big ass forehead," Hobbs retorts causing Tej to spit out his beer while Gisele, Han, and Letty laugh which causes Jameson to smile.
"I was just joking but whatever," Roman says offended as he slightly glares at Tej. "Definitely not that funny."
"It's official," Hobbs says as he stands in front of Brian, Mia, Dom, Hannah, Letty, and Jameson. "You're all free." Tej and Roman fist bump while Letty and Hannah hug as Jameson notices Chloe behind Hobbs, who hands the file to Jameson. "It wasn't half bad, having you work for me."
"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs," Jameson says with a chuckle.
"Agree to disagree," Brian says causing them all to smile. "Thank you."
"Good luck," Hobbs tells him before Brian, Mia, and Jack go into the garage and Letty walks over to Chloe.

"Chloe," Letty says as she reaches her.
"Letty," Chloe says with a smile.

"That's got to be awkward," Tej says as he and Roman watch.
"But sexy as hell," Tej and Roman say at the same time which causes Han and Gisele to look at them disturbed.

"I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for him," Letty says as they look over at Jameson. "For us. It takes an amazing woman."
"He's an amazing guy," Chloe says as they watch Jameson laugh at something Dom said.
"Yeah, he is," Letty says in agreement with a smile.
"Try to keep him out of trouble, huh?" Chloe asks her as she looks back at Letty.
"Now, you know that's not gonna happen," Letty tells her with a laugh.
"I know," Chloe says before Letty walks away.

"Not bad for a cop," Jameson says as he takes a step towards Hobbs.
"I never thought I'd trust a criminal," Hobbs says as he takes a step forward, standing beside Jameson. "Until next time."
"Until next time," Jameson says in agreement before Hobbs walks away.

"Chloe," Jameson says as he walks over to her. "You know you don't have to go."
"All this," Chloe says as she glances over at the others. "This is your family. It's who you are." Chloe holds up her badge that is around her neck. "This is my family. This is who I am." Chloe kisses Jameson on the lips for one last time before she leaves with Elena.

"All right, everybody let's eat," Tej calls as he and Roman bring the food to the table.
"Need some help with that?" Hannah asks them as she and Dom walk over.
"It's all here. It's done," Roman answers her as he sets down the last plate. Brian pulls out Mia's chair for her before she sits down with Jack. "Come on, man, let's get with it." Roman grabs a chip before taking a bite.
"First bite, he's got grace," Brian says as he points at Roman. "House rules, man. House rules."
"It's whatever," Roman says as he sits down.
"Does any of this feel familiar to you?" Jameson asks Letty as they watch everybody.
"No," Letty answers him before she smiles. "But it feels like home."
"That's good enough for me," Jameson tells her with a smile before he sits down.
"All right, y'all. Come on, let's do this," Roman says as Letty sits in Jameson's lap.
"Okay, Roman," Jameson says with a smile. "Bless our table." Everyone, who can, grabs hands as they bow their heads with Brian kissing Mia's hand a few times.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty and Hannah home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars."