Epilogue

Perry looked forward to some well-deserved vacation time, following such a harrowing mission

Perry looked forward to some well-deserved vacation time, following such a harrowing mission. Ever since the Team's mission was completed on Alcatraz, their superiors disbanded them. He hadn't heard or seen of Bond, Kim, and Hunt for the last three months. Admittedly, it made the platypus feel a little downhearted. As rocky of a start they had in their alliance, Perry grew to think of his fellow operatives as his best friends – outside of his owners, Phineas and Ferb, of course.

 As rocky of a start they had in their alliance, Perry grew to think of his fellow operatives as his best friends – outside of his owners, Phineas and Ferb, of course

The boys were relaxing in their usual spot in the Flynn-Fletcher's backyard when Marty McFly stopped by the house. Candace was the one who allowed her in, all while pestering her, "Did ya get it? Did ya get the footage?"

"What footage? What're you talking about?" Marty seemed too preoccupied to answer, doing her best to bypass Candace and make way for the backyard.

"The footage I asked you to take of whatever Phineas and Ferb were up to last night at Lone Pine Mall!" Candace badgered.

"No, Candace, I deleted it."

"WHAT?! Why would you do that?! Are you purposely protecting my brothers and whatever bust-able thing they made?! Just know that you're not bust-proof yourself, McFly! One call to your mom and I'll bust your sorry—!"

Candace's voice drowned out of earshot from Perry, once she and Marty walked out onto the backyard terrace, closing the screen door behind them. Shortly thereafter, the doorbell rang again. This time, it was Linda that answered. "Oh, hello," she kindly greeted the visitors. "You must be the new neighbors. Nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." Perry's resting eyes snapped open when he heard that familiar voice. It was Kim.

It was soon followed by the voice of Ethan, who said, "My niece and I heard you have a pet platypus. She just loves those little critters."

"Yes, we do actually have one – his name's Perry," Linda said.

Right on cue, Perry left his usual sleeping spot and joined Linda at the doorway, seeing Kim and Hunt on their doorstep. Both agents were in civilian attire – Kim specifically in a green tank top that fully bared her midriff, blue 3/4-length Capri jeans, and a pair of what appeared to be plain white canvas tennis or running shoes.

 Both agents were in civilian attire – Kim specifically in a green tank top that fully bared her midriff, blue 3/4-length Capri jeans, and a pair of what appeared to be plain white canvas tennis or running shoes

"And there he is," Linda sighted. She then invited the new "neighbors," "C'mon in. I'll whip us up some peach pie and lemonade."

Kim picked Perry up as she and Hunt walked in and sat together on the living room couch.

While Linda was in the kitchen making the pie and lemonade, the three Team operatives broke character. Perry in particular switched out of "mindless domestic pet" façade and stood up on his hind legs, his eyes appearing more focused as he faced Kim and Ethan. "Quaint lil' place you live in, Perry," the former complimented.

Perry gestured to himself and the two operatives before pointing to one spot on the couch that was vacant. Seeming to understand, Hunt told him, "Bond's dealing with a situation. SPECTRE members are being assassinated through Valdo Obruchev's Heracles nanobots. There are rumors that this situation might permanently disband MI6 from the Team."

This news made Perry sulk.

Kim soothed him with some better news: "We, on the other hand, are sticking together for a good while. OWCA has arranged for me to be your new caregiver. They didn't have to do much fudging on my 'platypus-sitting' credentials – I can literally do anything."

"We also have our new assignment – locating Blofeld's special assassin, whose identity we've learned is Agent 47," Ethan added. "Our current lead is to a drag race in Puerto Rico." As he disclosed this information, he noticed Kim and Perry giving him an underwhelmed gaze. "What?"

"Nothing," Kim said. "It's just...we hoped for some kind of recording...you know, one of those 'This Message Will Self-Destruct' things."

Ethan chuckled. "Those are for IMF eyes and ears only."

"Eh, no big," Kim shrugged. "So, when do we start?"

"Our flight leaves in two hours – plenty of time to enjoy Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher's pie and lemonade." Ethan then remembered, "Oh, one more thing: we have a new Team Player joining us on our next mission. His name's Dominic Toretto."