🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-19🐅

Comenzar desde el principio

M.B: No it's not that easy. Not everyone can fight against them. Demons are very deceiving. Zillah will do anything and everything to get his power back. You guys are the chosen ones so we gave you special training. Now I will give you these stones. You guys have to close your eyes and concentrate your mind then the stones will be a part of you guys.

Then he gave the stones to all except Tae and Kook.

Tae: Master you didn't give the stone to me and Kookie.

M.B: yeah tae it's because you both already have your stones with you guys.

Kook: but we didn't get any stones before Master then how?

Master: you guys will know about it later. But you guys have your stones within you. Now all of you close your eyes and concentrate.

With that all concentrated, the stones in their hand began to glow and when they opened their eyes they saw the stones turning to flames and it came to their arm and turned into a tattoo. 

M.B: good now all of you look at your arm the tattoo of your stones will be there.

They looked at their arm to find the tattoo of the stones. Except Tae everyone had tattoos on their hand.

(The stones in the picture above will be their tattoo

(The stones in the picture above will be their tattoo. Tae and Kook got their stones when they were children. See Chapter 5 for more details about their stone.)

Tae: but master I can't find any tattoo on my arm. *Sad*

M.B: tae you are a very special kid you have special powers within yourself and it is now hidden once you train and get the powers then you can find the tatoo. You just need to focus on your training then you will gradually be able to feel your powers.  Practice with Kook, it will be helpful for you to practice with him.

Tae: Really? But why I'm a special master?

MB: you guys will know everything at the right time. Be good and just think about studying and improving your skills. You guys have to be always helpful for our kingdom. 

Tae: Ok master. I will do anything for our kingdom to be safe.

Kook: I will always help Tae.

Namjoon: Yes we all will be with Tae and will never let that Zillah win. 

Kai: Yes master we will support each other.

MB: Good kids, now you guys go and continue your training. You guys have a week to practice.

Jin: Ok master we will go and practice.

TAE'S POV:

With that, everyone left from there and went to practice. I was with Kook as master said so that we could practice.

Tae: Kook Do you know why Master told me to practice with you especially?

Kook: I don't know about that Tae, but you don't need to worry I will do my best and will always be there to help you.

Tae: *smiles* Thank you kookie. You are always the best.

I don't know why I have this special feeling towards him. In these five months, Kook and I have been inseparable. I like him a lot and Jimin Hyung always teases me with kookie. it's annoying sometimes but I like it. I hope that we will be together forever. 

KAIBA KINGDOM:

Zillah: helios did you get to know who is the 3rd prince?

Helios: Your Highness, we got no details about the prince. But we are searching for him.

Orthon: We have set our spies to watch the 1st prince and we know that Jaehan sent his 2nd son to a foreign country but none know about his whereabouts, not even palace maids.

Zillah: (gritting his teeth) Jaehan, he made everyone fool. He made everyone believe his lies. I have underestimated him. FIND THEM SOON...

__________________TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi sweeties... I'm alive and back. I apologize for keeping u guys waiting. I was having a tough time and yeah finally good to be back. Thank you all for supporting this book and putting it on your lists. Thanks for the comments and hearts. I will be uploading the one-shorts book too after this and yeah finally our Tae is slowly starting to realize his feelings let's wait and see what happens...

Guys, recently I've been watching a lot of Thai BL dramas. They are great and share with me if you also watch BL dramas. Recommend some dramas so that I can also watch them. The most recent drama I watched is UNKNOWN THE SERIES. It is a Taiwanese drama that has 12 eps and is available on YouTube. You can watch it. I loved their chemistry together. 

I'm lacking recent news related to taekook, so If you guys are active on Facebook and have any recent news about Taekook, please share it with me so I can stay updated.