Ch. 12) Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Remember me?"

You looked at the man in shock.

"..n-no..it-it's not possible.." You whispered weakly.

The man stopped kneeling now standing up straight looking down at you.

"What? Can't believe I'm standing right in front of you?"

"...no..it's not p-"

"Possible?"

You shook your head in disbelief.

"no I'm dreaming or something, I have to be, there's no way, you...you..no"

"A dream? Does this feel like your dreaming?"

He kicked you in your stomach causing the chair to flip backwards making you fall on your back with it. You coughed until your lungs and chest felt sore.

"This isn't a dream. You know, a little bit of a welcoming attitude would be appreciated for your big brother."

"..no...you died..how?.."

"Well, do I look dead to you?" He spat in your face. "You know, I've always hated you. Always. From the moment you started training with dad it was nothing but you, YOU. Cause you had the most potential." He said enviously, saying the last sentence in a mockingly manner, then he laughed. He signaled Hunter and Shane to leave.

They nodded in an 'understood' reassurance.

"We'll be back!" Shane and Hunter said jerkishly laughing and walked away.

You laid there, still attached to the chair, you rested your head on the cold concrete ground feeling a tear escape your eye.

But right now was not a time to feel hopeless or defeated. You looked around the room with the little light source you had coming from the window on the door, trying to find anything you could use to break yourself free. You were tied with heavy rope so you were going to need something sharp.

"Here."

He handed you a bottle of water.

"If you think that I'm about to drink that you're a fucking idiot."

"What else could I do, drug you? I already have you locked up in here why would I do that."

You gave him a death stare.