If the GNU show had Love interests for the Lords.

So I've thought about this for a while, about the show, and wondered what if the lords had love interests who were the opposite of their element. I was thinking of what the opposite element of the females would be. And I kinda managed to figure it out. 

And here's my version of the love interests for the Lords:

Noctis and Aqua

Since the sky is high and the water is deep.

Aqua would teach Noctis to open up a bit and stop being stubborn. Noctis would teach her to stand up for herself.

Tasaru and Petra

The forest is filled with all kinds of plant and animal life, the desert however is filled with nothing. 

Petra is a tuff and serious girl who would tell Tasaru to stop being reckless in battle and to have a plan for every fight. He would also teach her to relax and have fun.

Agrom and Skye

While the earth is heavy and the air is light, they sure do make a great couple. They are also the opposite elements of each other.

Don't know what they would teach each other. But I imagine both teaching each other about their kingdoms and traditions.

Piron and Igna

In media Water and Fire are the opposites of each other. Water is cold and fire is hot.

Igna would tell Piron that sometimes it's best to not go with the flow and to be serious about things. Piron would teach her to relax and be patient in life.

The meaning of the names of the love interests. 

Aqua means water, which is quite obvious

Petra means Rock

Skye simply means sky, cloud, or in Scottish: Island of clouds

Igna means Firebreath, fire, etc.

I know these names aren't unique, but I don't care. For now, I call the love interests by these names.