TZ Heron and NZ Heron

Remember this sketch: https://www

Remember this sketch: https://www.deviantart.com/inkypaws15/art/Children-of-the-undead-lord-Beastverse-932100128

Well as it says in the description of that deviation, Heron can also be Noctis's son depending on the universe. He would also look different if he was the son of Noctis. So I drew two versions of Heron where he is the son of Tempest and the other where he is the son of Noctis.

So, here it is.

( Left, Tempest x Zambak ) TZ Heron: TZ Heron has a chill attitude, but that doesn't mean that he is dumb and gullible. He does have a serious side and is the most responsible one out of his siblings. He can also be a bit weird and crazy like his mother, but he rarely shows it. He embraces both his parents' elements, balancing each perfectly, and he doesn't give a damn if people look at him like he is some kind of freak.

( Right, Noctis x Zambak ) NZ Heron: NZ Heron is just like his father when he was young. He is still a bit weird like his mother, but he makes sure to not show that side of himself. And since he is the son of a king, it makes sense that he lives at a castle with the other royals. Since he possesses two elements, some of the air people do not accept him as their prince and future king. This caused him to feel like he doesn't belong in his kingdom, which in turn led him to only embrace his air element more, instead of his swamp element.

Looks/Design

TZ Heron embraces both his elements, Air and Swamp, and makes sure to balance them out right in his looks. Just like his siblings, his ears resemble his mother's ears, but it points forward and up. He wears 5 bird skulls. His wings resemble his father's, but he possesses one claw finger on each wing.

NZ Heron mostly embraces one element and it is his father's element, Air. He wears less green, and instead wears more yellow, white, and blue. He also makes sure to look more like an air elemental instead of a hybrid of two elements. He only wears one bone necklace piece, which is a talon from a bird, and not a skull. His ears also resemble his mother's ears.