Mika:"You already hit the ground!"

Miles:"Brainstorm."

Ray:"BRANSTORM!"

Bose stops screaming and stands up.

Bose:"Yes sir?"

--------------------------

The Da Silva residence.

Bose and Chapa are in Chapa's room, sitting on her bed, making out, Bose's hands around Chapa's waist, Chapa's hands around Bose's neck.

Just then Chapa's mom opens the door and enters.

Chapa's Mom:"Chapa, honey, would--"

Chapa's mom cuts herself off and scream at the sight in front of her. 

Chapa and Bose break the kiss and scream due to seeing Chapa's mom. Chapa and Bose mentally cursed themselves for not locking the door.

Chapa's Mom:(Puts her hands up, goes to Bose and Chapa and pulls them away from each other)"Whoa whoa whoa whoa!(To Bose)Watch where you put those hands on my daughter!(Puts her hands on her hips)Lula Elena Chapa Da Silva, what is the rule about having boys in your room?"

Chapa:"There isn't one."

Chapa's Mom:"Exactly! But there needs to be! Now I just need a second to figure out what it is!(grabs Chapa's coat rack)In the meantime(puts the coat rack against the door)This door remains open!(points to Chapa and Bose)And your lips 3ft apart! Do you understand me?"

Chapa:"Yes ma'am."

Chapa's mom makes weird gestures and weird noises and storms down the hall.

Bose just stands up, gets Chapa's coat rack out of the way, closes the door, locks it, walks back over to the bed, sits down, scoots his way over to Chapa, snakes an arm around her waist, and pulls her closer to him.

Bose:(Mischievous smile)"I'm never gonna get these lips 3ft apart from your lips."

Chapa:(Mischievous smile)"Oh O'brian, you're so naughty...I like it."

Bose just naughtily smirks, moves his hands down to Chapa's butt and squeezes it. Chapa gasps.

Chapa:"I never knew you could be so naughty."

Bose:"A incredibly sexy girl like you makes a guy like me do incredibly sexy things."

Chapa giggles and two go back to kissing. But then Chapa breaks the kiss.

Chapa:"Wait, something's missing."

Chapa grabs a remote, presses a button, and sexy music begins to play. Chapa sets the remote down.

Chapa:"Much better.(wraps her arms around Bose's neck)Now where were we?"

Bose chuckles and the two go back to making out.

--------------------------

Alanna:"So you have a movie for me to watch?"

Me:"Yes kid, I do.(I hold up a DVD of The Lego Movie)It's called 'The Lego Movie'."

Alanna:"Cool! What's it about?"

Me:"Well, we're gonna follow Emmet(I point to Emmet on the DVD)Our main character. And there's a prophecy that says that Emmet is 'The Special', kinda like a Chosen One."

Alanna:"Sounds kinda like the plot of Disney Moana?"

Me:"Oh no, this is nothing like Disney Moana."

Alanna:"It's not?"