Chapter Twenty

"Can you come in? Real quick I promise. I need to give you something." I climbed out of the car, not giving him a chance to say he didn't have time. His car had just me and him in it. Just me and Robin for what he thought was the last time in a long time. The other boys were parked up behind him. We'd said our goodbyes before we got in the car. I'd made sure to make them leave a little earlier than they would need to so we weren't in a rush. 

"Lil." He groaned following me up the path. "We need to go." 

"I know. It'll be quick I promise." I looked at him as I unlocked the door. "I'm so tired. Did I mention I haven't slept since I woke up at like 5am yesterday morning?" 

"No." He lowered his brows, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't want to know why when Harry was here." I rolled my eyes. 

"We haven't slept together Robbie. You guys walked in on our first kiss and then we made out a little at home for like 5 minutes. That's it. I was busy when we got home." I turned the key in the door, opening it slowly. 

"Doing what? You got home at fucking 2am." I smirked and walked inside. "What do you need to give me." 

"It's in the living room." 

"Lil-" 

"Just-" I sighed. "Please." He rolled his eyes, putting his head back on his shoulders. He walked into the spotlessly clean room. 3 suitcases sat in the middle of the room with my bag in front of them. 

"You got new suitcases? You wanted me to see your new-" He turned around, crossing his arms but I just smiled, pushing my hands into my back pockets. "Lil?"

"3 months." 

"What?" 

"I can do 3 months. And then I fly back home and it's only 3 months before I see you guys again which isn't as bad right? I mean we did 4 mo-" He picked me up in a hug, spinning in a circle. 

"You're coming? You're not joking are you? Tell me it's not a joke." 

"After not sleeping for 30 hours? It fucking best not be a joke. Do you know how much of a rush it was to pack everything up in that time? And manage to bake you your cookies? And still act like you guys were going without me?" I chuckled as he put me down. 

"Do they know?" I shook my head and he giggled. "Oh this is gonna be funny." He calmed himself, stopping his little laughs and putting on a serious face before running out to the other car. I could just about hear him. "Get out the fucking car. I don't know what happened. I just- you need to come help." I shook my head at his little prank as he came running back in and winked at me as I stood behind the suitcases. So dramatic. 

"LIL?! Where is she Robin. What the fuck did you do now?" Bailey ran into the room, stopping still as the other 2 boys crashed into him but he stayed stood up, only taking a foot forward with the pressure.

"One suitcase each boys." Robin chuckled as they stared at me and I pushed a suitcase into Bailey's legs. "Come on we're going to be late." 

"What is happening?" Luke looked confused. "Why are we bringing your suitcases?" 

"YOU'RE COMING WITH US?" Aiden screamed, tripping over his own feet as he jumped at me, pulling us both to the ground with a thud. "ALL THE COOKIES." 

"Yeah, glad you only love me for one thing." I rolled my eyes as he kissed my cheek, leaving a sloppy mess over me. "I am way too tired for your gross kisses right now. I haven't slept in like 2 days trying to get ready. I am passing out in the back seat the second we set off." 

"BEGSY BEING YOUR PILLOW." Bailey put his hand in the air and I laughed as Aiden held me tighter. 

"Aww. I wanted to cuddle with you." He whispered in my hair. 

"Well you've got 3 months to cuddle with me." I pushed my hands under his, trying to break his grasp on me but it quickly turned into him tickling me. "AIDEN STOP! We're gonna be late." 

"She's right A." Bailey pulled him off me. "If you're going to tickle her for leaving us for a week, at least do it right." He smirked immediately making me burst into loud laughter that echoed through the room before he threw me over his shoulder. "Do you need anything else here or are you good?" 

"Just the cases and to check all the doors are locked. I did before bu-" 

"I've got it Lil. Go nap." Robbie lifted my head so I was looking at him from Bailey's shoulder. "Thank you." He kissed my forehead and wiped Aiden's slobber off my cheek. "Sleep." I nodded and he slapped Bailey's other shoulder, getting him to leave. 

Normality. 

For the first time in a month, this was normal. All of the boys were back to playful laughter. Even now. Luke and Aiden were bickering over who was driving now Bailey was apparently being with me for the drive down to Dover. It wasn't a long drive. 2 maybe 3 hours. They were arguing nonetheless. 

"Whoever drives now can sit with me on the other side and I'll make Bailey drive." I spoked as Bails reached Robbie's car, opening the door. Luke and Aiden stopped and looked at me. "If you're lucky I'll tell you a secret." They looked at each other and started arguing about how they wanted to drive now. 

"You've just made it worse." Bailey slid me into the car, jumping in after me and closing the door. "Are you sure about this? You can't pull out once we start driving." 

"I'm sure. If I need to I can always leave early right? It's not like we're in the middle of nowhere. I can pretty much get a flight home every days if I needed to." He nodded as he fumbled about, pulling a blanket off the back seat and patted his lap. I laid my head down, looking up at him as he covered me and then pulled his hood up. 

"I don't know what Harry said to you or what you 2 did. But it looks like it did the trick with getting over him." 

"I think it was the whole him not caring thing. And then Harry. We didn't do anything. It's just the way he kind of pushed me to look elsewhere you know. I've had my eyes set on one road for years and then Harry held up a neon sign that said 'hey look, there is other roads that might not actually lead to a dead end'" He nodded like what I'd said had made any sense at all. "It might not be Harry I end up with, it won't be him. But I think I'm ready to start looking elsewhere, which is a good start right?" 

"The best start." He nodded, leaning down and kissing my head. "Now sleep."

"Yes dad." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled at me, playing with my hair until I passed out.