"The deity's acquaintance is here, you can wait for him in this restaurant, or you can also take a look at the scenery of the water city, besides the mirror lake, there are actually many good places in the water city." Xu Fuhuan looked at it with a cold face

    . stared at him without saying a word.

    Yuqing sighed, "Don't make trouble, you are not suitable to participate in this matter, if you get hurt, I will feel guilty, you have helped me a lot, I don't want you to get involved.

    " Fu Huan was not in the mood to listen at all, all his attention was on the phrase 'Don't make trouble'.

    Xu Fuhuan's indifferent face suddenly cracked.

    Such an intimate tone, and that tone of coaxing children...

    "Hurry up, don't get in my way here."

    Yuqing looked at Xu Fuhuan helplessly and dotingly. "Hey, when I come back, I will take you to the top of the extreme north to see the snow."

    Nima!

    Xu Fuhuan almost couldn't control the prehistoric power in his heart, and punched him in the face.

    After Yuqing left, Xu Fuhuan sat there for a long time, he always felt that Yuqing seemed to have activated some extraordinary attribute.

    Don't share the hardships of these years, come out of love, right?

    This is impossible, he only has Xiaohua in his heart, so he should find a chance to make it clear to Yuqing that he is not here to fall in love with him, and after Yushui's threat is resolved, he will leave, so don't harm Yuqing Falling in love is not good.

    Not long after Yu Qing walked out of the restaurant, he met the disciple who came to lead the way.

    The disciple respectfully led Yu Qingchao to a remote place.

    From a distance, Yuqing saw a vigorous figure standing by the sea.

    "Master..."

    The head of the Scarlet Night Sect heard the footsteps and turned around quickly. The moment he saw Yuqing on his handsome face, tears filled his eyes.

    "Good boy, where have you been all these years? Let me worry about my teacher."

    Yuqing lifted her hood, revealing that unrecognizable cheek full of holes.

    The headmaster looked at his beloved disciple in disbelief, "You..."

    "Master, don't worry, wait for the disciple to explain to you in detail."

    Yuqing calmly talked about the experiences of these years and Yushui's conspiracy against him. Tell it out, there is no vinegar added to it.

    After the headmaster listened to Yuqing's words, his entire face was distorted in anger, "This bastard." The headmaster slapped the sea with his angry palm, and the sea water surged like mountains and seas with the headmaster's vigor. .

    Yuqing watched silently as Master vented his inner anger, and the salty sea water splashed on his face.

    "Master, have you brought what the apprentice asked you to bring?"

    ————————

    In a blink of an eye, it was time for Yushui and Shuiyue Fairy to get married.

    Immortal cultivators don't pay much attention to mortals' marriages, but the city lord is extremely obsessed with this matter. He only has one daughter, and his wish for the rest of his life is to look at his daughter, Feng Guanxia, ​​and find a good home.