Following Yushui's opening, Xu Fuhuan obviously felt that Yuqing's body was a little stiff.

    Yuqing turned her head to the side, staring directly at Yushui with cold eyes, clearly seeing from those familiar pupils only his disgust and disdain for her, as well as his undisguised killing intent.

    Yuqing pursed her lips tightly, not knowing what was in her heart.

    When Yushui first came to the sect, his talent was not good, and he was assigned to the outer sect to sweep the floor. At that time, he was already the master's favorite disciple. He accidentally found Yushui who was being bullied. At that time, Yushui was thin and weak. He has a stubborn temper, even if he is bullied, he doesn't say a word, just curls up on the ground, allowing those disciples to beat, scold and humiliate him.

    When he felt soft-hearted for a moment, he took Yushui back to be his boy.

    Afterwards, he went to retreat, and after he left, Yushui became his younger brother. From other people's mouth, he learned that Yushui had a talent for alchemy, and he was very interested in the formation.

    It was the elders of Alchemy Peak who discovered his alchemy talent. Originally, the elders wanted to accept him as a disciple, but he stubbornly chose Jianfeng's master, saying that he wanted to repay his favor because he had saved him.

    The master cherishes talents, and seeing that he is stubborn and stubborn, he complied with his request, and even made an exception to let him worship the elders of the Alchemy Peak as his teacher.

    Yu Shui is indeed very talented in alchemy, as if he was born for alchemy. In just a few years, he became a genius in everyone's mouth, and even surpassed him in the limelight.

    In the eyes of others, he is a proud genius, but in his own eyes, he is a childish child, perhaps because he once saved him by himself, and he is very dependent on himself, obviously he can be in Jianfeng or refining medicine. Feng chose a blessed place as his cave, but he hugged himself and acted like a baby, saying that he didn't want to leave him, that he couldn't bear to part with him.

    It can be said that Yushui was brought up by him alone.

    In his heart, Yushui is not only his younger brother, but also the son he brought up with his own hands, so when Yushui first imprisoned him, he did not resist, and even when the tree demon proposed this plan, he still thought that as long as he followed him If others have an affair, maybe Yushui will be able to see her own heart clearly and wake up.

    But he didn't expect that, just because Yushui saw him lying with the tree demon, he didn't even ask, and directly became murderous towards himself.

    How can he not be disappointed, how can he not be sad?

    The reason is all the result of his indulgence.

    It's not that Xu Fuhuan didn't feel the pain and despair that filled Yuqing's body.

    Yuqing seems to be unattainable and cold-hearted, but in fact he is just used to hiding everything in his heart. Xu Fuhuan doesn't understand the relationship between their seniors, but it doesn't prevent him from seeing Yushui's love for Yushui from Yuqing's eyes. care.

    These two senior brothers...Xu Fuhuan really didn't know what to say.

    The senior brother treats the senior brother as a relative, but the senior brother has a dirty heart towards the senior brother, and will imprison him if he doesn't get a response.

    As a victim, the senior brother condoned his imprisonment for the sake of friendship in his heart.

    They are all insane.