Does that mean that the flower demon will start acting as a demon soon?

    Xu Fuhuan felt overwhelmed when he thought about it.

    Yushui's love for Yuqing may not even be able to tell whether it is true love or just obsession.

    No matter what kind it is, he will imprison Yuqing at most and will not really do anything to him, but the flower demon is different. He tried his best to please Yushui to gain Yushui's trust, and then when Yushui was no longer there, Counting Yuqing many times, Yuqing's appearance is unattainable, but her heart is cold-hearted and unfeeling, and she doesn't understand half love, but after Yushui's confession, it can be seen that the flower demon admires Yushui, so she won't care about him like him , and even thought that if Yushui empathized with someone else, then he wouldn't have to turn against Yushui for the sake of the teacher's friendship, and he would be able to let him out.

    Who would have thought that the flower demon is narrow-minded, he is jealous that Yuqing can get Yushui's love without doing anything, and at the same time fights for Yushui's injustice, thinking that Yuqing is too noble and ruthless, so he let Yushui. Years of wishing for it.

    If it was the former Yuqing Immortal Venerable, he would not dare to move, but Yuqing has no cultivation level now, and is hidden in the ring space by Yushui.

    After he completely subdued Yu Shui's heart, he directly destroyed Yu Qing's flesh. body, and then imprisoned his soul in the formation, and let the formation wear down his soul day after day until his soul disappeared.

    Ever since the roots were strangled by the formation last time, Xu Fuhuan never thought about that fairy vein again, but the appearance of Yuqing at this moment gave him a great sense of oppression, and he urgently He wants to cultivate a human form and leave this place, otherwise, when he succeeds in taking form in the future, Yuqing will be out of his wits, and it will be too late.     However, according to the speed of his cultivation, even if he was given a thousand years, he would not be able to transform into form, so Xu Fuhuan had no choice but to put his mind on the fairy vein in the ground again.     What Xu Fuhuan coveted was not the fairy veins, but the fairy marrow inside the veins.     In the world of cultivating immortals, there are some places with very strong fairy aura. After years of accumulation, when the fairy aura condenses to a certain level, it will condense into a fist-sized fairy stone. Such places are generally called fairy veins. Immortal stones, like spirit stones, are the common currency of this world. They are filled with huge and pure immortal spirit energy. Cultivators can directly absorb the immortal spirit energy in immortal stones to help them cultivate, but ordinary monks are reluctant to directly use immortal stones for cultivation. , this is too extravagant.     The fairy marrow is the essence that overflows after the fairy spirit condenses into the fairy stone and is irrigated by the fairy spirit for many years. The conditions for the production of the fairy spirit marrow are harsh, and the fairy spirit must be strong to a certain extent and no human beings have stepped on it.     Therefore, the fairy marrow basically only exists in the fairy veins, and it is also a large-scale undiscovered spiritual vein.     Why did Xu Fuhuan think that the spirit vein beneath him had a fairy essence?     Generally, the discovered fairy veins are basically divided and controlled by various sects. Those who have no strength and no background want to monopolize the fairy veins, then wait to die.     Therefore, the spiritual vein that Yushui moved to the ring space is definitely not the known spiritual vein of the various sects. Maybe it was Yushui's strong opportunity, so he found it somewhere, and then he secretly moved it in.

    And according to Yushui's personality, since the entire fairy vein belongs to him, he will naturally not covet the fairy marrow inside. Besides, Yushui's sect is one of the best sects in the fairy world, and he is also the head's beloved disciple , There is no shortage of cultivation resources or anything, and there is no need for him to covet such a little fairy marrow.