The fairy aura that had been evacuated once again returned to the richness of the past, and the little red flower was still budding as before, but it had sprung a lot.

    "Hmm..."

    Xu Fuhuan yawned, stretched out the branches, and half-closed his eyes to enjoy the afternoon sun.

    If there were no tasks to worry about, this world would definitely be the most satisfying and comfortable world he had ever experienced.

    I used to be a little dissatisfied with being attached to a tree, but now I feel that there is nothing wrong with being a tree. I drink the sweet dew in the morning, absorb the last touch of the sky, bask in the sun, and take a nap when I am tired in the afternoon for a while.

    However, such a day is a bit boring, and one must endure loneliness. And Xu Fuhuan's nature just likes to be quiet, so he is very satisfied with this kind of life.

    It would be better if there were no tasks.

    Speaking of tasks, Xu Fuhuan thought of the scene before falling asleep.

    I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but he always feels that the sky is a little different from before, and the fairy spirit permeating the air seems...seems to have become pure? !

    Xu Fuhuan thoughtfully, covered the roots with his consciousness, and used the roots as eyes to extend downwards. Wherever the roots went, everything was pitch black, and just when he was about to give up, a white light flashed past his sight.

    That is -

    Xu Fuhuan excitedly continued to spread downwards, such a strong fairy aura.

    ——It turned out to be a fairy vein!

    Where there is a fairy vein, there is a spiritual marrow. As long as he absorbs the spiritual essence, the transformation is just around the corner.

    However, when his roots were about to touch the spirit veins, an invisible barrier stopped his progress.

    This is...

    there is an enchantment here!

    A bad premonition suddenly surged under Xu Fu's joy.

    He continued to probe downwards, and found that his cultivation was unable to break the barrier at all. Instead, he forced himself to break into the barrier, and was strangled by the formation in the barrier.

    Although it was just a small root, it was also a part of Xu Fuhuan's body. Besides, tree roots are mainly responsible for the functions of absorbing nutrients, storing, and reproducing, which are equivalent to the two functions of the human stomach and sowing seeds.

    Cough cough, although it is a bit ridiculous, after all, the tree has a lot of roots, but this broke one of his roots, and Xu Fuhuan really experienced the pain.

    Xu Fu is happy but unwilling.

    It's like a treasure mountain is close in front of you, but you can't find the way into the mountain, so you can only look at it anxiously.

    light. The plentiful wind rustled with Xu Fuhuan's anxiously trembling branches and leaves. Awakened the mute who absorbed the spirit energy of the fairy, and the mute felt that today's big tree is different from the past.

    The mute swayed the green leaves, as if conveying something to Xu Fuhuan.

    "Da, Dashu, you, are you awake, are you awake?

    "

    The dumb is stuttering now.

    Xu Fu comforted his restless mood, and controlled the branches to touch the dumb flowers. bud.

    It's just that the branches just touched the flowers. Lei, a voice of embarrassment rang out in her mind. "No, no, don't touch me."

    Xu Fuhuan: "..."

    Baiyanlang, who has protected him for so many years, still refuses to touch me. Xu Fuhuan retracted the branches in depression, and unintentionally brushed his flowers densely on the branches and leaves. bud.

    The mute shook the flowers. Lei, said angrily: "You, you, don't mess around. Touch."

    Huh?

    touch? What did he touch?

    "Don't talk nonsense."

    It's really depressing, there is a fairy vein hidden in the ground, but it is isolated by the formation, he wants to appease the mute, but he is treated as a hooligan.

    A flower told him not to mess around. Touching, really...

    Xu Fuhuan rolled his eyes, ignoring the still swaying flowers. Lei, calm down and start practicing.

    Although there is a lot of fairy aura here, for a dryad like him, without the assistance of heavenly materials and earthly treasures, wanting to transform into form is undoubtedly a fool's dream.

    Besides, he is not the protagonist, he can travel to any fairy tree like a god tree casually, even if the protagonist travels through an ordinary tree demon, there are countless treasures of heaven and earth that will come to his door on his own initiative. After so many years of cultivation in the tree demon's body, the realm was able to break through the foundation-building stage of human beings.

    Xu Fuhuan is not a cultivator Xiaobai, although he has no time to cultivate immortality, but he can probably calculate that he has been in this world for no less than a hundred years.

    It took such a long time, and under the irrigation of such a strong fairy spirit, he broke through the foundation building stage, so it can be seen that he is possessed by an ordinary tree demon.

    The distance from the transformation is even more distant.

    Stuffed!
previous chapter