When he first came to this world, Xu Fuhuan checked, he didn't have any memories of the past, and even the aura of the soul was faintly visible, as if he had been reincarnated and completely bid farewell to his previous life.

    Xu Fuhuan knew that the mute has fallen into the current state, which has a lot to do with him, so he will follow him to this world, just to repay the body damaged by him.

    This is like a reincarnation of cause and effect. Thinking of reincarnation of cause and effect, Xu Fuhuan has a bad premonition at the moment. He always feels that this mission seems to be related to a certain cause and effect he owes.

    Xu Fuhuan went through his memory, and finally found someone who fits the current situation from a certain corner - Yuqing Immortal Venerable!

    As the name flashed through his mind, the mission panel changed in time.

    System: 002

    Host: Xu Fuhuan

    Mission target: Yuqing Immortal Venerable

    blackening value: 0

    Yuqing Immortal Venerable?

    It really was him!

    At the beginning, he took the benefits of Yuqing Immortal Venerable, but things didn't help him. No wonder he was dragged into this world for no reason. , it is impossible for him to enter the mission world so quickly.

    Speaking of Immortal Yuqing, Xu Fuhuan was looking at his body, feeling a little worried.

    He doesn't even know what kind of tree he is, and he is far away from transforming. Before he transforms, Yuqing Immortal Venerable has already been thrown to the lower realm by Yushui's little lover.

    Then how to play?

    It's just that sometimes it's really what you want.

    Xu Fuhuan hadn't finished sighing, the whole space shook for a while, as if an earthquake had occurred, the whole earth trembled, Xu Fuhuan twitched. The roots that sprouted out firmly protected the mute who had not yet cultivated his sanity, while the roots that spread underground tightly hugged the rocks underground to prevent himself from being toppled by the earthquake.

    He is a tree now, although he will not die when he leaves the ground, but after a long time, who knows if he will just hang up like this.

    One wave after another, Xu Fuhuan hadn't recovered from the shock, the fairy aura permeating the surroundings seemed to be summoned, and rushed towards the southeast.

    It's not that Xu Fuhuan never thought of using his spiritual sense to find out what happened, but he was limited by his body, and his divine sense could not extend beyond his three-acre land.

    ...

    The situation that day lasted for almost half a month. Xu Fuhuan gritted his teeth to protect himself and the mute in order not to let himself die early, regardless of his humble cultivation.

    After everything returned to calm, the whole tree seemed to be drained of vitality, and the green leaves turned yellow with the exhaustion of the fairy energy in his body. Xu Fuhuan relaxed, and took a look inside his soul, it was dim, thin and transparent as if blown by the wind, since he absorbed the power of the soul given to him by Yuqing Immortal, he has never been like this Feeling weak, this is the weakness that comes from the depths of the soul.

    Xu Fuhuan closed his eyes tiredly, and fell asleep unbearably.

    This sleep lasted for many years.