Xu Fuhuan drove the spaceship left by Clive directly to the planet Luobo.

    The army brought by Yuezhuo has indeed relieved the Zerg's pressure on Planet Luobo, but the plot that Yuezhuo is familiar with has long passed, and there is no such invasion of the Zerg in the plot.

    I don't know that these Zerg will evolve.

    The news that Robin sent to the empire has long been intercepted by other families. They want Yuezhuo to stay on the planet Luobo completely, and it is best to die there.

    This also caused Yue Zhuo to play several times, but it was not smooth.

    When Xu Fuhuan arrived, Yue Zhuo happened to take people to the front line.

    Xu Fuhuan secretly sneaked into the place where Yuezhuo lived. Compared with the people of Planet Luobo, Yuezhuo was unwilling to wrong him at all. Not only did he live in the best hotel on Planet Luobo, but he also sent heavy guards.

    Xu Fuhuan found Qi Jin who was under guard in Yue Zhuo's room.

    Qi Jin's situation is not good, Xu Fuhuan doesn't know whether Yue Zhuo ordered it or the people under him made their own decisions, at the moment Yue Zhuo is tightly tied to the chair with a rope, his eyes are dull and rigid, and his hair is lingering. . Chaotic, the body that had been carefully nursed by him was now so thin that only skin and bones remained.

    There is no one around to take care of me.

    It was just a few short months, but Xu Fuhuan deeply suspected that Yue Zhuo was here to take revenge on Qi Jin after being tossed into such a state.

    Just as Xu Fuhuan was about to take Qi Jin away, he heard someone calling the Marshal back.

    Immediately afterwards, there were panicked footsteps coming from the door, and a gloomy man quickly untied the rope on Qi Jin's body, just about to put Qi Jin on the bed. On, footsteps sounded outside the door again.

    "Ade, did he make a fuss today?"

    Yuezhuo's voice rang out before the person walked in.

    Ade hurriedly hid the rope in his hand, and walked to the door with an earnest smile, "Return to Marshal, Admiral Qi is very good today."

    Yue Zhuo glanced at Qi Jin who was sitting in a daze on the chair, and gently Hmm.

    Seeing this, Ade hurried forward to take the coat from Yuezhuo.

    Yue Zhuo asked a few more questions about Qi Jin, and after making sure that Qi Jin wasn't making trouble today, he unbuttoned his shirt and planned to take a bath.

    Go to the bath. In front of the room, Yuezhuo seemed to have remembered something, paused and said, "Go and invite Professor Leno to my study." Compared with

    the arrogant and complacent young man at Bossy's engagement banquet before, the current Yuezhuo is more talented. Be real hard-edged.

    After hearing Yue Zhuo's words, Xu Fuhuan turned and hid in his study.

    This Professor Leno is the professor who is in charge of Qi Jin's psychological problems and is also a well-known doctor in the empire. The problems they are talking about must be related to Qi Jin.

    Xu Fuhuan wanted to know why Yuezhuo allowed his subordinates to treat him like this since he didn't give up on Qi Jin.

    Not long after Xu Fuhuan waited in the study, Yuezhuo walked in with Professor Lainuo. To Xu Fuhuan's surprise, Qi Jin obediently followed behind Leinuo, as if he was very dependent on him.