Xu Fuhuan smiled bitterly. When he didn't understand the situation, he didn't know that the situation here was so serious. In order to plot against Yuezhuo, he even recruited Clive. He didn't know whether his decision was right or not. wrong!

    If the army brought by Moonclums were attacked by Clive, it would really be his fault.

    For the first time, Xu Fuhuan felt guilty for being narrow-minded.

    He shouldn't take human life as a trifle for the little grievances with Yue Zhuo. Even if the situation on Planet Luobo is not serious, he can't sacrifice others for his own selfishness.

    What is the difference between him doing this and those people in the empire who are fighting for power?

    He now only hoped that Clive hadn't caught up with Moonclaw.

    Just anticipation is still not enough, Xu Fuhuan thought about it, and decided to thwart Clive's actions first.

    He bid farewell to Robin and told him that he was going to the empire and asked for support from the empire.

    Robin believed in Xu Fuhuan's words, the first impression Xu Fuhuan gave him was really good, he was moved to tears by Xu Fuhuan's words.

    Robin's integrity made Xu Fuhuan feel his despicableness and shamelessness more and more. He knew that the imperial army was already on its way and would arrive in a few days, but he failed Robin's trust in him.

    On the way back, Xu Fuhuan kept condemning her actions.

    Even if he knew in his heart that without his anonymous notification, Clive would still seek revenge on Yuezhuo for Green. After all, Yuezhuo led the legion to the planet Luobo with great fanfare. May not know? The difference is only early and late.

    But he still couldn't escape the self-blame and guilt in his heart.

    Xu Fuhuan bypassed Yuezhuo's route and went directly to the location locked by Xiaoding.

    Since Green fell into a coma, Clive can be said to have hated Yuezhuo.

    If Hitt was still alive, maybe it could be saved, but Hitt died in Xu Fuhuan's hands long ago, and Xu Fuhuan's body was also destroyed by Xu Fuhuan.

    Clive never knew that Hitt was dead, and pinned all his hopes on Hitt who disappeared.

    This time, he received an anonymous message from Xu Fuhuan in advance, and with all his subordinates, he approached Yuezhuo's battleship with the determination that it was either you or me.

    Xu Fuhuan waited in the spaceship on the only way for Clive to pass.

    Clive's subordinates are evil, notorious interstellar pirates, not to mention anything else, just say that their battleships are not much inferior to those of the imperial army.

    Xu Fuhuan wanted to intercept Clive by himself, it was undoubtedly a dream.

    So he set the ship to be unmanned, and he hid in stealth, waiting for his opportunity.

    Xu Fuhuan's spaceship was made of ordinary materials. When Clive's battleship appeared, Xu Fuhuan asked Xiaoding to control the cockpit of the spaceship, and then rammed into the battleship.

    "Bang" -

    the spaceship was like duckweed hitting a big tree, causing no damage to Clive's warship.

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know Clive well, but he knew a little bit about him. The personality of a person is suspicious.

    Clive would definitely not think that this was just a simple collision, and he would definitely suspect that it was Yuezhuo who discovered his whereabouts, and then stopped to check.