Qi Jin really hasn't had a good night's sleep in the past six months, so he needs to maintain a high degree of vigilance at any time to prevent him from being killed if he falls asleep.

When Xu Fuhuan was taking a bath, no matter how he looked at the floor mat, he was not pleasing to the eye, so he simply did it willfully and made such a move directly. After he was done, he still fantasized about the expression the mute would see when he came out, but he overestimated himself, as soon as his head touched the pillow, he couldn't stop his drowsiness.

Looking at the sleeping Qi Jin, Xu Fuhuan sighed, took the quilt and went straight to the living room.

Xu Fuhuan did not disbelieve Qi Jin, he was afraid that Qi Jin would not trust him, except for those unpleasant memories of the original owner getting along with him, except for this encounter, they have met three times in total.

three times! It's not enough to eliminate Qi Jin's defense against him.

So instead of embarrassing the two of them, it's better for him to propose, but he didn't expect that Qi Jin would take the initiative to hand over his back to him.

Xu Fuhuan practiced all night in the living room.

In the early morning of the next day, Xu Fuhuan, who woke up from the practice, quietly returned to the room.

Qi Jin's sleeping posture is very good, neither snoring nor teeth grinding, even the sleeping posture, what he looked like when he went out last night, is still the same now.

Xu Fuhuan lay cautiously on the other side of the bed, and as soon as he closed his eyes, Qi Jin's voice came from beside him.

Must be waking up.

Xu Fuhuan didn't open his eyes. After practicing all night, he was really sleepy at the moment.

------

Qi Jin's face was so recognizable in the empire that the matter of inquiring about the news fell to Xu Fuhuan.

During these days, Xu Fuhuan went out early and returned late, while observing the open and secret struggles of several forces in the empire, while taking advantage of the internal turmoil to help Qi Jin obtain repair fluid to restore his body.

Only Bossie and the third prince are left in the royal family of the empire. They both have different forces behind them. In the matter of the Qi family and the Yue family, Bossy played a decisive role for Green, which also led to Yue Zhuo's dissatisfaction. Members of the royal family didn't like it.

Murphy has become his puppet, helping him to completely control the most powerful army in the empire. He has lived for so long, and it's not like he hasn't rebelled or been an emperor.

A small blue planet, he still doesn't pay attention to it.

On the contrary, the protagonist who has become an interstellar pirate gave him quite a headache.

Compared to Yue Zhuo who participated in it, Xu Fuhuan, as a bystander, saw it more clearly than Yue Zhuo.

Yuezhuo wants to completely control other families and ascend to the throne of God, I'm afraid it will not be so easy.

Let's not talk about whether other families will agree, this is a high-tech era, not the world of clogged news and cold weapons like in ancient times, Yuezhuo really wants to push them into a hurry, whoever didn't play the hole card, when the time comes, everyone will die together. easy to say.

After all, the hot weapons in this world are really powerful.

Even if Yuezhuo can go to the sky, his mortal body can't withstand other people's nuclear weapons.