It was only then that Xu Fuhuan remembered that the person Qi Jin brought seemed to have never returned after going to the bathroom.

At this time, some small disturbances occurred at the banquet. Xu Fuhuan followed everyone's gaze and saw a man with noble temperament walking in.

The man was like a ball of light, extremely dazzling, capturing the attention of everyone present.

Just when everyone's eyes were on the man who appeared suddenly, Xu Fuhuan noticed two people walking over from the elevator of the hotel.

The two were wearing well-tailored tuxedos, with a bright red rose pinned to their chests. The shorter young man was holding the arm of a taller man, with just the right smile on his face.

Green?

This was the first idea that appeared in Xu Fuhuan's mind.

Green didn't seem to care at all about the visitor's distraction, but instead smiled friendlyly at the visitor. The clear eyes seemed to be kind and friendly, but Xu Fuhuan always felt that the smile on Green's face was a bit peaceful.

Compared with Green's composure, Bossy's face is not so pretty.

He didn't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that Bossie didn't seem to like Green as much as the rumors said, and there was even a trace of unexplained resentment in those golden eyes.

resentment?

Xu Fuhuan frowned.

This engagement banquet doesn't seem to be going well!

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan turned his attention to Qi Jin.

Sure enough--

Qi Jin's mood is not a problem at the moment, he hangs his head, Xu Fuhuan can't see his expression clearly, but the hands clenched into fists and the veins on the back of the hands can be seen that Qi Jin Jin's mood fluctuated a lot at the moment.

Xu Fuhuan sighed.

Although it is not clear how much Qi Jin has been wronged, but when he felt Qi Jin's pulse back then, Qi Jin's tendons were broken, and there was an unknown toxin in his body.

Being able to treat Qi Jin like this shows that Green is not as pure as he appears.

Then how much did he hate Qi Jin to treat him like this and make his life worse than death?

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan also ignored the previous thought of not wanting to recognize Qi Jin, and directly got up and approached Qi Jin, pulling him into his enchantment.

At this moment, Qi Jin used the greatest willpower in his life to barely control the killing intent in his heart.

The enemy is right in front of him, but he can't do anything.

In addition to sorrow, he also has the frustration of being powerless for himself!

Suddenly, there was a warm touch on the back of his hand.

A familiar voice sounded in my ears, the voice was low and clear, "Lipple, long time no see."

Lame?

It has been half a year since I heard this title.

No -

"Mute?"

Qi Jin suddenly raised his head, looking in astonishment at the mute who suddenly appeared in front of him.

This is not a dream, is it?

Why is the dumb here?

"You...you..." Qi Jin wanted to say why you are here.

Xu Fu laughed and said, "Why, you don't know me?"

"I..." I'm not dreaming.

Qi Jin wanted to say this.

But he was so excited.

Excited and somewhat incoherent.

Qi Jin was so excited by Xu Fuhuan's appearance that he couldn't even care about Green, his enemy, right in front of his eyes.

"How did you get in? Get out of here, it's not safe here."

After getting excited, Qi Jin quickly realized that this was not a dream.

He took Xu Fuhuan's hand and wanted to walk out of the hotel.

Xu Fuhuan still let him hold her hand, and followed behind him peacefully.

"You shouldn't be here. There will be civil strife here soon. If you are not careful, you will die."

As for Yue Zhuo's plan, although Yue Zhuo didn't tell him, he could still guess a little bit. Especially when Yuezhuo said she was going to the bathroom, and never came back after going there.

Qi Jin had roughly understood Yue Zhuo's thoughts.

It's nothing more than trying to win over Bossie.

But is Bossie so easy to win over?

How much Bossie loves Green, no one knows better than Qi Jin, who was plotted against by Greene and Bossy was an accomplice.

Besides, the Norton family is very powerful. Even if Bossy was not for Green, he would not rashly offend the Norton couple. After all, marrying Green is equivalent to gaining the support of the Norton family.

This is of great benefit to his ascension to the throne.

The author has something to say: Ah! I think I'm a headline party! ! !

Crab and Crab Wumoyi Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1