Xu Fuhuan didn't know the plot, so naturally he didn't know about Qi Jin's previous status and identity and the hatred between Green, but seeing him dress up as a middle-aged man to get into this wedding banquet, if you think about it, he is not the host of the wedding banquet. There is a grudge, just want to use this wedding banquet to achieve some purpose.

Follow Qi Jin into the hotel banquet.

Qi Jin found a corner with few people and sat down, while Yue Zhuo said to go to the bathroom after sitting there for a while.

Before the wedding banquet started, Xu Fuhuan walked around the banquet. After all, it was a wedding banquet held by the royal family, and all the famous people attended. After listening for a while, Xu Fuhuan felt bored and left.

These old foxes, who can clearly explain things in one sentence, have to make a few detours.

Xu Fuhuan brought his idea to the family banquet.

Compared with those cunning old foxes, their family members seem to gossip a lot.

Green, a person who had been stupid for twenty years, was suddenly no longer stupid, and was tested to have 2s mental power.

This routine...why is it so similar to the protagonist in the novel?

Xu Fuhuan stitched together the fragmented clues and organized them into a complete story. Green, the protagonist, once traveled to another world, began to shine, and then found his true love and became a winner in life.

What happened to Qi Jin?

Could it be that he is a scumbag? Green's original fiancé what? The original owner who disliked Green was a fool. The son, abandoned him, and was finally slapped and framed by Green who came through time? !

Thinking about it this way, there seems to be nothing wrong with it? !

The gossip was always around Bossy and Green, and Xu Fuhuan listened to it for a long time, but didn't hear a single word from Qi Jin from them.

There was not much useful information left, and it happened that he was also hungry, so he brought some food while no one was looking, and then returned to Qi Jin's side.

The location Qi Jin chose was very remote, but no one came to bother him. He drank the red wine in his hand without any emotion on his dull face.

Xu Fuhuan carefully put a piece of cake that smelled sweet and delicious into his mouth. To be honest, compared to the delicacies he had tasted before, the taste of this cake was not very good.

With the development of high technology, the pollution has become more and more serious. The former vegetables and fruits are gradually being destroyed. People have developed nutrient solution to maintain the balance of the body. Compared with complicated food, nutrient solution is obviously more convenient. A tube of advanced nutrition Liquid, can maintain the physical needs of a normal person for a week. Of course, it doesn't mean that vegetables have completely become a thing of the past. It's just that real vegetables are generally unaffordable, and it's okay to have a tooth-beating ceremony occasionally. Only powerful people will often taste fresh and delicious vegetables. Xu Fuhuan didn't understand these things, he just wondered how did the pastry master get into this hotel with regard to this skill? Xu Fuhuan even changed several pastries, but the taste disappointed him a little.

Seeing other people eating with gusto, Xu Fuhuan was a little unsure whether he was too picky or whether the whole planet had this taste.

With the passage of time, the wedding reception is about to begin.