If it is hijacking a spaceship transporting garbage, this is not a big problem. At that time, he will find a black market and sell the spaceship. Although he does not know how much the spaceship can be sold for, at least until they find a way to make money, they can guarantee I will not be starved to death.

What now?

Could it be that the three of them changed planets and continued to pick up trash?

"Brother, don't hesitate anymore." The little curly hair was afraid that his brother would back off, he tugged at the hem of the big curly hair, raised his head, his eyes were full of longing and pleading.

The big curly hair couldn't bear it. He brought up Hill with his own hands. Everyone who knew him on the whole planet knew how much he loved his brother.

He couldn't refuse any request from his younger brother, including the unknown future.

The curly hair sighed inwardly, he was really defeated by this younger brother.

"Take us along. Since I have already made a decision, I have nothing to hesitate."

"Are you sure?"

Xu Fuhuan asked again.

"I'm sure."

Xu Fuhuan didn't know the position of Little Curly in Big Curly's heart, otherwise he wouldn't have tried to seduce him back then. Confused little curly hair.

"Since you have decided to follow me, then you must listen to me in the future. We will find a place to hide in the spaceship. You..."

Xu Fuhuan didn't know how long it would take to reach the destination. By then, the three of them would probably be hungry all the way through.

Forget it, it's too early to say these things.

Xu Fuhuan mentioned the two brothers from left to right, avoided the patrolling robots, and walked directly into the spaceship.

Exquisite vases were placed beside the white corridor. Xu Fuhuan ignored these decorations, found the small wooden door, and opened it. To Xu Fuhuan's surprise, there was a lot of space inside, and what was placed were not sundries, but A line of robots glowing with silver light stood in an orderly row.

The big curly hair opened its mouth wide, and the brown eyes looked at the robot that hadn't started in surprise.

"Brother Dumb, is this... is this a robot?"

Little Curly was seeing such a majestic robot for the first time, and walked over curiously, wanting to touch it for real.

Xu Fuhuan was checking to see if there was any monitoring here at the moment, so he didn't notice that the little curly hair had walked out of the range of the barrier.

"Warning! Warning! Alien creatures have intruded!" The electronically synthesized voice was unhurried and unemotionally resounded throughout the spaceship.

Xu Fuhuan's complexion changed drastically, and he quickly brought the little curly hair into the range of the barrier.

Little Curly was also taken aback by the sudden sound, and he looked at Xu Fuhuan anxiously. "Brother dumb, did I get into trouble?"

"You-"

"Forget it, it's my fault for not explaining clearly."

The thing has already happened, so it's pointless to blame the little curly hair.

Just as Xu Fuhuan and his two brothers hid in the corner, a series of footsteps followed.

"Search for me."