Xu Fuhuan withdrew his gaze, and his eyes fell on Qi Jin who had lost a lot of weight.

"It's okay, come in first."

Xu Fuhuan didn't ask him where he had been during this time, nor did he ask why he disappeared for so long without telling him.

They are like friends who haven't seen each other for a long time, and they avoid those topics tacitly.

Qi Jin actually planned to leave the 'Zhu' planet with Yuezhuo after meeting the mute, and he also wanted to ask the mute if he would like to leave here with him. This place is never a safe place, he and Yue Zhuo escaped from the laboratory, those people will definitely not let them go, when the time comes...

But Yuezhuo and Dumb seem to be born to be at odds with each other.

Before leaving, this topic was put in the bottom of his heart. But--"I'm leaving here."

Thinking of going back this time, I don't know if it's life or death. Qi Jin felt a little melancholy in his heart.

Xu Fuhuan was actually a little surprised when he saw Qi Jin. He thought that Qi Jin had left long ago, but he didn't expect that he not only didn't leave, but also followed a strange boy by his side. Although hating a boy is one thing, you can see The boy's gestures and gestures all show that he is an educated person, which is enough to show that he is not from this planet.

Are you leaving with me?

Qi Jin wanted to ask that question, but he couldn't.

The spaceship belongs to Yue Zhuo, and Yue Zhuo had a fight with the mute just now, and the two formed a grudge. I'm afraid that Yue Zhuo will not agree to take the mute away.

Xu Fuhuan saw that Qi Jin was hesitant to speak, and patted his shoulder with his palm to express comfort.

"Although I don't know what you have experienced, but those who were exiled on this planet were either big villains or people who were abandoned by their families. You look more like the latter. Now that you have the opportunity to go back, then cherish this time Chance, maybe..."

Xu Fuhuan had a smile on his lips. "Maybe we'll meet again."

Yes, they will.

Qi Jin only thought that the mute was comforting him. How could it be so easy to leave this place, and his future was also in turmoil. He didn't know to what extent Green's power had grown. Together, what will happen if Green plots against him.

Another point is that he doesn't trust Yuezhuo, and he doesn't trust to take the mute with him.

Qi Jin smiled. "Then I'm leaving."

"No matter what hatred you have, you just need to remember one sentence, if you keep the green hills, you won't be afraid of running out of firewood."

Although Xu Fuhuan didn't know about Qi Jin's past, it didn't prevent him from worrying that after Qi Jin went back, he would want to fight against the protagonist and die.

Qi Jin only felt a warm current flowing in his heart.

They are not close friends, not even friends. If it is true, the mute once beat him, but he just thought it was good for the mute. Even if he beat him, it was for him not to do it. vice.

So, looking at a person is pleasing to the eye, even having that person's shortcomings is an advantage. If you don't like a person, you don't like anywhere.

"I will keep this sentence in my heart."

...

Following Qi Jin's departure, apart from discussing some details with Big Curly, Xu Fuhuan was immersed in cultivation.