never seen what the inside of the spaceship looks like, so how could he know so clearly?

The big curly hair was stunned for a moment, and there was a hint of fear and fear in his eyes.

However, "What does this have to do with you, anyway, as long as you can convince me how to solve these problems, I will help you."

Xu Fuhuan had a headache.

This curly-haired man is worthy of being the boss, and his thoughts are much harder to deceive than his younger brother.

If he can solve these problems, does he still need to find them?

Xu Fuhuan waved his hand. "Forget it, you guys go back first. I'm thinking about it."

Big curly hair took his brother away satisfied.

The failure of the first interview was really a bad start.

Ah Qing raised his head from Xu Fuhuan's wrist, and comforted him: "Master, don't worry, maybe I can take you out of here after I succeed in cultivation."

Xu Fuhuan glanced at Ah Qing coolly. "Then how long will it take for you to succeed in cultivation?"

In fact, Xu Fuhuan was still fooled by the big curly hair.

The spaceship that transports garbage is not the kind of large passenger spaceship or military spaceship. There are no such lethal weapons as the big curly hair said in it. At most, there are some defensive measures and attack methods, and it is just a garbage transportation. There are no mech guards.

Xu Fuhuan doesn't understand this world, and he is also an explorer with black eyes.

In the final analysis, the vision is not wide enough.

Following the failure of the conversation with the big curly hair. Xu Fuhuan began to collect information about the spaceship.

People who chase planets pay more attention to filling their stomachs. They have never left here for generations. Some people who have been exiled here have either died of not adapting to the environment of this planet, or they have some strength and have been taken in by people from other regions. .

Information on returns is really hard to find.

Until a spaceship came over his area.

How to put it, it is somewhat similar to the domineering spaceship that Xu Fuhuan saw in the garbage corner for the first time, but the material is much worse than that one.

Only then did Xu Fuhuan realize that he was fooled by the big curly hair.

It's just a spaceship that transports garbage. How could there be so many high-tech devices in it?

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan found Big Curly Hair again.

"I've thought about the question you mentioned last time." Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan felt a little overwhelmed.

He was indeed blinded.

He didn't understand this world, and the original owner's memory couldn't help, so he was successfully bluffed by the big curly hair.

After thinking about it, I realized that my brain was really not enough.

"The problems you mentioned may not be called problems at all. It is because you are too afraid of those strengths that you think the spaceships that transport garbage are so powerful, but have you ever thought that if there are no Don't you have the problems you mentioned?"