Seeing Xu Fuhuan, Huang Mao was obviously taken aback.

Then he raised the corner of his mouth in disdain and threatened: "Mute, get away from me, or I will beat you up too." Does Huangmao

dare to beat Xu Fuhuan? Naturally, I dare not, but I dare not return, but my momentum cannot be weak.

Otherwise, how could he hold his head up in front of his brothers in the future?

The original owner is used to being alone, and not everyone knows him. It is estimated that even if he has seen Huangmao, he would not put such a person in his eyes. So far, the only person who can get into his eyes is probably a cripple. people.

Turtle grandson? big. Lord?

Very good, really good.

Isn't it just bullying the original owner who can't speak, and if he can't beat him, he just has a mouthful.

The original owner didn't care about these things, but he did.

Xu Fuhuan didn't turn around and leave like the original owner, but immediately lowered his face, his eyes were as sharp as a falcon's, and his whole body actually let out, and he shot directly at the yellow hair. Although he had changed his body and lacked a strong cultivation base, the majesty deposited in his soul was not just gone.

Huang Mao's body trembled under the pressure of the terrifying and powerful momentum, and his face was pale. I wondered in my heart, what happened to this dumb man today? Don't you usually like to be alone, don't you like to meddle in other people's business?

From the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of the nutrient solution in the lame man's arms, and felt a little reconciled.

But not reconciled... so what?

Huang Mao struggled to say to the others: "Get out."

Before leaving, Huang Mao gave Xu Fuhuan a vicious look, and sooner or later he would make this dumb look good.

After the people left, Xu Fuhuan walked to the side of the lame man.

Seeing the unconscious cripple covered in blood, Xu Fuhuan sighed, picked up the bucket on the ground, fetched a bucket of water, then put the cripple on his shoulder and walked towards the way he came.

Xu Fuhuan knows a little Chinese medicine, he learned it from Wuchen, when he felt the pulse of the cripple, he knew exactly what kind of injury this person had suffered.

The muscles and veins all over the body are broken, and there are still unknown toxins in the body. It's a miracle to be alive.

I don't know what belief he relied on to support it.

Xu Fuhuan called Qingshui to help him clean up his body, but just

when his hand touched the object in his arms, the cripple suddenly opened his eyes, and there was a trace of murderous intent in his sharp pupils besides defense.

Xu Fuhuan frowned and glanced at him, then stammered reluctantly and said: "Don't... don't worry... worry, I... I won't... I won't steal your things."

Hearing With a familiar voice, he relaxed his tense body and mind, and passed out with ease.

And the bottle that was tightly guarded by him also fell in front of Xu Fuhuan at the right time.

Xu Fuhuan picked up the bottle, which contained a bottle of green liquid, unplugged the stopper, and a faint apple fragrance was emitted from it.

According to the memory of the original owner, this should be the nutrient solution.