no one?

"No, right? Beat me to death."

"Boss, you'd better keep your voice down, that mute is still awake. If he hears later, not only will we not have food today, but we will also be beaten."

" Go, go and see if he is asleep."

The voice was obviously much lower than before, but it still reached Xu Fuhuan's ears.

The original owner's hearing is so keen?

Xu Fuhuan heard a rush of footsteps coming towards him, his heart skipped a beat, he quickly retreated into the tent, carefully put the door behind him, and lay down on the bed. , eyes narrowed into a slit.

After finishing all this, the sound of footsteps stopped outside his tent in good time. The people outside seemed to be hesitating, walking back and forth at the door for about five minutes, and then carefully knocked on the iron. piece.

Seeing that there was no sound inside, the man knocked again a few times.

"Looks like he's asleep."

The voice sounded a little green, like a teenager still in development.

Seeing that the people inside were indeed sleeping, the boy ran back in peace, and after a while, the conversations of those people came from Xu Fuhuan's ears again.

"Boss, he's asleep."

[Master, can I come out? 】

Xu Fuhuan was planning to continue listening for a while, when Ah Qing's voice came from his mind.

In the last world, Xu Fuhuan planned to put Ah Qing in the Realm of Time, but Ah Qing was unwilling, so he directly bit off Xu Fuhuan's finger, and then established a soul contract with Xu Fuhuan.

Xu Fuhuan thought about it, and a small black snake appeared in front of his eyes. The little snake was long and slender. When it saw Xu Fuhuan, it first rubbed against Xu Fuhuan's neck twice before crawling to Xu Fuhuan's neck. Huan's wrists were coiled into two circles.

Xu Fuhuan raised his hand and took a look. Ah Qing's body was wrapped around his wrist like a jade bracelet. Under the moonlight, it reflects the cold light.

It's really pretty.

"Master, there is a strange power in this world, but I can use it to cultivate."

Ah Qing spit out the scarlet snake letter, and spoke out of the mouth.

"Then you should practice hard."

Xiao Er fell asleep too fast, before he had time to pass on the plot of this world to him, without a plot, he even knew who the villain was.

However, according to Xiaoer's consistent style, the body chosen for him every time is inextricably related to the villain.

It is estimated that the villain is almost near him this time.

From time to time, the voices of those teenagers cursing could be heard, Xu Fuhuan didn't plan to look at it for the time being, and lay on the bed under the moonlight. , and began to look through the memory of the original owner.

The memory of the original owner is quite simple, he just stays at this garbage dump every day, relying on the garbage transported by spaceships from other galaxies to maintain his life. The original owner didn't know who he was. He had lived here since he could remember, without parents, friends or partners.

I lived alone in this garbage dump for many years.

After reading the memory of the original owner, Xu Fuhuan opened his eyes helplessly.