After listening to Xiaoer's explanation, Xu Fuhuan frowned tightly.

Xiao Er comforted: [You are still inexperienced, so there is no need to embarrass yourself if you don't understand,]

Well, what Xiao Er said is right, he really doesn't need to explore these difficult problems that have little to do with him, as long as he does Just do your own duty, and he doesn't have that much ambition.

【This woman is the daughter of the city lord who is in charge of a city in the upper realm. She is probably coming to the lower realm this time to find out why the demon king disappeared. 】

Xu Fuhuan understood in seconds.

Hua Yanzhi has a game system. This system scans the whole world for a woman with good aptitude and luck. Once this woman appears in the lower realm, how can the system let it go?

I just don't know how Hua Yanzhi managed to seduce this woman while hiding in this secret place.

Sensing Xu Fuhuan's thoughts, Xiao Er said disdainfully: [What else could it be? Of course, it is the credit of the game system. This game system needs a woman's vital yin and luck to maintain its operation. Hua Yanzhi slept with so many women and plundered so many women's luck to upgrade the game system. Come here, this is not a problem for it at all. ]

Hearing Xiao Er's indignant tone.

Xu Fu laughed and said: [Are you envious, jealous, or hateful? ]

[I'm envious... Bah. 】 Xiaoer was so excited that he even uttered swear words.

Probably because he knew that he was too emotional, Xiao Er was silent for a long time, and then he said aggrievedly: [It's all your fault, anyway, I also have a stylish system, we are bound partners, how can you treat me with such a vulgar person? Wild systems compared? 】

Xu Fuhuan: "..." Blame me? !

...

With the intervention of that woman with a high level of cultivation, things became much more complicated.

Everyone is a person who cherishes life, and it is not worth losing your life for the sake of finding out whether there is a baby or not.

Xu Fuhuan did not expect that things would develop like this in the end.

However, Xu Fuhuan was not in a hurry, these people had clearly offended Hua Yanzhi, who was bound to take revenge, so he just had to wait quietly, and watch the show and light the fire.

Taking advantage of the uncertain situation, Xu Fuhuan went back to the Hehuan Sect.

Looking at the desolate mountain that had become a pile of ruins, Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows.

After inquiring, he found out that the people who killed the Hehuan Sect were actually done by the factions he cheated.

Those forces were the ones that Hua Yanzhi released Chao Huan to have a magic weapon in his hand, but those people couldn't find Chao Huan, and let Hua Yanzhi run away. In anger, they joined forces to destroy them.

Compared with the treasures that those forces searched for in the Hehuan Sect, the little spirit stone he pitted is really not worth mentioning.

The original owner is not a loser, neither is Xu Fuhuan.

Xu Fuhuan took Fenglan away from Hehuanzong's territory, and followed Hua Yanzhi secretly.

Hua Yanzhi was repaired. Those people in the real world have been forced to suffocate for ten years. This time, the villain got his wish and began to take his women to show off, especially when he learned that all the women he hadn't taken away in time all died.