After talking to Xu Fuhuan, Feng Lan's suppressed mood really improved a bit.

He stood up first, patted Xu Fuhuan on the shoulder and said: "That monster is dead, have you thought about how we can get out?" The

demon king has been removed, and people in the upper realm will receive the news soon .

Xu Fuhuan nodded at Fenglan, then closed his eyes and summoned the black dragon who didn't know where Xiaoyao had gone. Within a moment, the black dragon appeared in front of him with a displeased face.

Looking at the black dragon's muscular chest, Xu Fuhuan couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth.

As expected of a promiscuous dragon, he never forgets to hook up with females wherever he goes.

"Why, you won't let me be happy if you don't go out of this ghost place?"

Suddenly, the black dragon sniffed the air and frowned seriously.

"Why is the smell of this place so familiar?"

Hearing what he said, Xu Fuhuan also guessed that the black dragon should know Mozun, but this black dragon's mind is full of friendship. Yes, he didn't bother to tell him more.

"Don't hide from me. I know you can go out. I'm so lucky this time. When we leave this place, I will cancel the contract between us." The black dragon who was thinking said

, Resolutely put the familiar smell behind, stared at the round eyes and asked: "Really?" "

Of course it is true."

The black dragon looked unbelievable, human beings are just too cunning, "No, you should send a message." The heart demon swears."

This black dragon is not stupid.

After Xu Fuhuan finished swearing the inner demon oath, the black dragon smiled, and then transformed into a prototype, leading the two of them to fly directly to the hidden reef.

Ever since the last time he took Feng Lan away from the center of the earth, when he came to the bottom of the cliff and didn't see the black dragon, Xu Fuhuan guessed that the black dragon should have left here.

At that time, he sensed the opponent's location with the contract, and as expected, the black dragon was thousands of miles away.

Originally, Xu Fuhuan planned to ask Xiao Er for the magic weapon to break the barrier, but now that there is a ready-made black dragon, he doesn't have to be cheeky to ask Xiao Er again and again.

The black dragon flew to the barrier on the top of the cliff, first glanced vigilantly at Xu Fuhuan who was sitting on him, and then secretly spat out a golden bead from his mouth.

The beads flew to the barrier, turning like a spiral, directly opening a small opening in the barrier, and the opening was pulled bigger and bigger under the movement of the golden beads... [This is the source of gold

. 】

Xiaoer stared at the golden bead greedily and said.

Of course Xu Fuhuan recognized the bead. Except for the different color, there is no difference from the source of water.

He really didn't expect that there are two sources of world in this world.

And it's still in the hands of the same person, no, it should be in the hands of the same dragon.

Jin Zhiyuan tore a hole in the barrier, and the black dragon swallowed Jin Zhiyuan quickly, and then left the dark cliff with its huge body.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."