After finishing speaking, a cold wind blew up on the flat ground, and the strong devilish energy swept across the two people in place like a violent storm.

Seeing that he could not resist at all, Xu Fuhuan ordered Qi Ling to put Feng Lan into the space, and then came to a cold and gloomy cave in the blink of an eye following the master who controlled the magic energy.

With just one glance, Xu Fuhuan saw a vague figure in this cave full of spells, thick and thick devilish energy scattered around the figure, and his limbs were bound by the golden chains that appeared out of nowhere from the four corners of the cave. Restrained, with the movement of the figure, the chains emit golden light from time to time, and the charms on the rock wall are also faintly visible as he walks.

Seeing that Xu Fuhuan was alone, the monster couldn't help asking in a calm voice.

"Where's the little baby in your arms?"

Xu Fuhuan didn't answer, but sneered, "What are you?"

Hearing this, the monster was furious. How dare this weak human who is no different from an ant dare to say what he is?

Without saying a word, the monster angrily commanded its demon energy to attack Xu Fuhuan.

When the demonic energy was only one centimeter away from Xu Fuhuan, Xu Fuhuan hid directly into the space. Although the cultivation of this monster was suppressed by the formation, according to the rumors and his guess, this should be the first place in the upper realm. People are suppressing the master of the demon clan here, Demon Lord.

It is said that in order to seal this Demon Venerable, more than a dozen great powers from the Upper Realm fell.

In fact, the Demon Lord just wanted to frighten this tiny human being. The little one he was looking at was still in the hands of this human being. This was his carefully selected host, his flesh. His body was destroyed ten thousand years ago by those hypocritical bastards who claimed to be immortals.

However, unexpectedly, in the blink of an eye, this human being disappeared without a trace.

It's all right now, the Demon Venerable is angry.

He yelled angrily, yelling for Xu Fuhuan to come out.

And Xu Fuhuan, who hid in the space, looked at Feng Lan who was sleeping restlessly, and then asked Xiaoer: [Do you have a magic weapon to deal with that monster? bring me one. ]

Xiaoer was still worried about Xu Fuhuan, but when he saw his confident tone, he choked.

[Yes, but blackening value is needed. 】

Xu Fuhuan spread his hands, 【You also saw that, I only have seven blackening points, what can you buy with this blackening value? ]

Xiaoer got angry for a while, cooperating with his owner's main thing, he was going to be addicted, right?

Xiao Er said angrily: [The monster outside is something other than the plot, it has no luck on its body, and only has a soul left. It is very expensive to deal with this kind of soul in the system mall. You use soul beads to deal with it , However, his strength is stronger than yours, you have to deal with it carefully, so as not to be backlashed by him. 】

Soul Orb?

At the beginning, he obtained the soul orb from a world similar to that of the Republic of China, and later sealed his memory, and had long forgotten about it.

Now that the memory has recovered, he remembers that the ghost king and Ah Qing's souls were both inside. After so long, the two of them will not be swallowed by the soul beads, right?