, The momentum around him changed, and a murderous aura filled the entire space.

Perhaps that part of the past was the pain in his heart, Feng Lan was silent for a long time, and did not speak.

Xu Fuhuan thought about it, although the plot had changed because of his arrival, what should have happened still happened.

This past should be no different from the original plot, the only difference is that the time has been delayed.

"Is Chao Huan dead?"

Xu Fuhuan asked.

This sentence hit Feng Lan's heart, he suddenly changed his face, and roared: "He's not dead, he's not dead, he just doesn't like me becoming like this, so he just left, he's not dead, he's really not dead Die..."

At the end, Feng Lan's tone became lower and lower, and she became more and more confident.

Thinking about it, he would rather believe that Chao Huan had abandoned him than believe that Chao Huan was dead.

Xu Fuhuan felt a little sad.

Although he didn't know how the relationship between the two of them developed, it was all his fault. If he hadn't been in a hurry to retreat, maybe he could have protected the two of them and wouldn't have separated them.

Feng Lan's mood began to become unstable again, strong demonic energy overflowed from his body, the Tengtu on his face was faintly visible, and a red light occasionally flashed in his struggling pupils.

Although he still had many doubts in his heart, Feng Lan's current state was not suitable for further questions.

Xu Fuhuan got up and planned to check around. There was something wrong with this place, and the devilish energy in Feng Lan's body was also very strange. He had seen the demonic cultivators last time. Although the demonic energy was lingering around those demonic cultivators, the demonic energy was It's cold and mixed, which makes people feel comfortable from the beginning.

However, Feng Lan didn't feel this way. Instead, it was more like... It was more like someone forcibly injected demon energy into his body, and this demon energy was purer than those demon cultivators.

Perhaps, this place is really suppressing a real monster as rumored.

There is still a big difference between the real demons and demon cultivators. There are many reasons for becoming demon cultivators, either because they have gone mad, or because of secret secrets, etc... But in the end, they are still human beings, and demons are still human beings. , This is a race that is different from humans. They are born to rely on magic energy to cultivate, just like humans absorb spiritual energy.

Human beings have a natural hostile relationship with them, and the demon cultivators are just their servants in front of the real demons.

Just as Xu Fuhuan stood up, Feng Lan's expression changed. He quickly grabbed Xu Fuhuan's hand, and squeezed his fingers tightly. Holding his wrist, with a gloomy face, she said in a cold voice: "Where do you want to go? Do you want to leave me again?" "

No, I won't let you leave me."

After finishing speaking, Feng Lan didn't know where to go . He took out a black chain, and the chain that was emitting a demonic energy seemed to be alive, and it spontaneously circled around Xu Fuhuan's body, binding him tightly in the chain.

Xu Fuhuan's face darkened.

Well, he sort of understood, Feng Lan's brain has a problem, she wakes up for a while, and faints for a while.