This face is too recognizable. He doesn't know if Chao Huan has used his identity in the past ten years. To be on the safe side, he thinks it's better to change it.

Xu Fuhuan brought Da. The black dragon pulling its head went straight out of Donglin City.

Just hearing the name of this place, the dark reef cliff, one knows that it is not a good place.

Chao Huan's memory is too long, as many as a thousand years. To save trouble, he didn't read all of them, but only briefly read the ones related to the plot.

At this moment, the system locked Feng Lan on the hidden reef, and Xu Fuhuan had no choice but to search for memories about the hidden reef while he was on his way.

However, in Chao Huan's memory, there is not much information about the hidden reef, only that it is a forbidden place that cannot be exited after entering.

Xu Fuhuan's already heavy heart fell to the bottom.

He really shouldn't trust this unreliable black dragon.

Few people know about the place called Dark Reef Cliff, but when it comes to Black Cliff, almost everyone knows about it.

It took Xu Fuhuan a lot of effort to know that the hidden reef cliff was called the Black Cliff. When he went to inquire about the situation, he only got some one-sided news from some people.

About ten years ago, the Immortal Secret Realm first appeared in Donglin City, and then there were rumors that a young monk named Hua Yanzhi obtained a divine artifact in the Immortal Secret Realm. Surprisingly, this monk who was only at the foundation stage escaped under the noses of three monks at the Mahayana stage, and his whereabouts have not been found so far. As long as people are people, they all have the heart of gossip. Later, it gradually spread that one of Huayan was just a waste material at the beginning, but he didn't know what kind of shit luck happened. , the cultivation base has directly risen to the foundation building stage, even more genius than Feng Lan, the genius of Tianjianmen back then. This is not the most surprising thing. The secret is to cultivate. In the real world, all female monks with good looks and excellent talents are dazed, and those who love him cannot extricate themselves. Even after Hua Yanzhi disappeared with the artifact, these women related to Hua Yanzhi were unlucky, either they were arrested by the sect, or they were arrested by those powerful monks. However, these women were so stubborn that they refused to reveal Hua Yanzhi's whereabouts. Everyone was very curious what kind of ecstasy soup this Hua Yanzhi poured into those female monks, so that they didn't even care about their own lives, only thinking about the well-being of that little monk. Others don't know, how can Xu Fuhuan not know? This should probably be the effect of the halo of Hua Yan's protagonist.

Seeing that there was no news about Feng Lan, Xu Fuhuan had no choice but to lead the black dragon into the hidden reef alone.

The hidden reef cliff is indeed a black cliff. As soon as I walked in, I was blocked by the black fog in front of me.

No matter how you say it, the black dragon is also a divine beast. The demonic energy in this place is raging. He felt uncomfortable instinctively, so he couldn't help protesting to Xu Fuhuan: "Let's go, the demonic energy in this place makes me very uncomfortable." Demonic energy

? Xu Fuhuan frowned, looking at the black mist that filled the entire cliff, of course he knew about the demonic energy, but according to his understanding, Xiqing City was the site of the demonic cultivator, how could there be such a demonic energy on Zhengdao side? place?

Xu Fuhuan felt it carefully, and found that the devilish energy was several times stronger than that in Xiqing City.

The system locks Feng Lan here, is he already possessed?