straight Looking at Xu Fuhuan, he said in a cold voice: "I am very unwilling, so I can only wrong you."

Before he finished speaking, the sword beside Yuqing had already flown in front of Xu Fuhuan, His finger was cut directly, and blood dripped on the sword. Suddenly, a huge memory hit Xu Fuhuan's brain.

This kind of forced feeling is really uncomfortable.

Xu Fuhuan calmed down helplessly, and slowly accepted the memory sent by the long sword.

Another wonderful love-hate relationship.

Yushui fell in love with Yuqing, and after being repeatedly rejected, he became angry and injured his senior brother who had taken good care of him in the past, and then imprisoned him here.

Originally, Yushui just wanted Yuqing to be soft, but after thousands of years, Yuqing never said a word of softness, and during these years when Yuqing was imprisoned, Yushui was conquered by a flower fairy, The fairy is a daffodil in Yushui's mansion. He witnessed Yushui's infatuation and was moved by Yushui's infatuation. Introducing Yushui, and then throwing the secret realm that imprisoned Yuqing into the lower realm, it can be regarded as completely breaking the connection between Yushui and Yuqing.

This is different from the storyline.

Xu Fuhuan looked at the sky speechlessly.

After Yuqing passed on her remaining cultivation base to Xu Fuhuan, the remnant soul that would disperse when the wind blows is now only a phantom.

Seeing that Xu Fuhuan had opened his eyes, he said softly: "Yu Shui imprisoned this deity for ten thousand years for his selfish desires. It is clear that he finally has his own heart, but why did he let that flower fairy throw this deity into the lower realm and let this deity Finally dissipated under this soul-devouring formation, I don't need your revenge, I just want you to help me ask him why he treats me like this."

Xu Fuhuan was speechless again.

Why else!

Yuqing was imprisoned because he couldn't get it.

Huaxian threw him in the lower realm, naturally because of jealousy.

But Yushui opened one eye and closed the other, and let the flower fairy do what she did. Naturally, since she couldn't get it, she had to destroy it.

This Yuqing's EQ is too low, right? !

However, Xu Fuhuan only thought about these words in his heart.

The most important thing right now is how he can help Yuqing.

He can't stay in this world for long. When the time is up, he will leave after completing the task.

"The deity is leaving, young man, so you can take care of yourself."

With Yuqing's disappearance, the hall slowly changed its appearance.

The high platform was gone, and the empty hall was isolated by formations.

This is the formation center that the protagonist entered at the beginning.

He still needs to discuss the matter of Yuqing with the original owner. He still needs to get the secret realm first.

Xu Fuhuan used the plot as a convenience to successfully refine the secret realm.

With the success of refining the secret realm, the formation turned into a white. Tender little doll, he tilted his head and looked at Xu Fuhuan curiously with his big watery eyes.

"Are you my new master?"

Xiu asked. There is not a single man and woman in the real world who is not handsome.

This little doll was created by heaven and earth. Human form, this appearance is even more exquisite.

"Yes, I am your new master."

The little baby rolled her round eyeballs.

"Then those people outside, what are you going to do, Master?" "Send

them out

."

In a blink of an eye, they were all sent out by the spirit of the weapon.

Hua Yanzhi, who was still struggling in the illusion, was also sent out along with him.

He stood there in a daze, only feeling a stagnation in his heart, a sense of loss came to his heart, stuffy, as if a hole was missing, as if something important had left him.

But this feeling was fleeting, when he found himself in another world, with a fat and thin woman standing behind him, Hua Yanzhi completely wiped this feeling from his heart.

Instead, my heart was full of annoyance.

How could he be careless?

How many good things must there be in such a luxurious palace?

Thinking that he missed so many treasures, Hua Yanzhi immediately lowered his face, looking gloomy at the mid-air where the vortex appeared.

Sooner or later the treasure inside will be his.

"Let's go."

One of Hua Yan hugged the woman beside him from left to right. Now he urgently needs to prove that this world is real, not a dream, that he is not the incompetent and cowardly self in the illusion, he is a cultivation genius, As long as he transfers the pure yin body from Fenglan to his woman, he will be rewarded with the secret of chaos by the system. At that time, all the beauties will embrace him, see him as disliked, bully and laugh at him Or the original owner's people will all be trampled under his feet, and then they will be proud for nine days.

The author has something to say: Crab and crab Wumoyi irrigation nutrient solution +1