He just didn't want his heart to be affected by the mission objects in the mission world. Unexpectedly, he was the one who broke the seal with his own hands in the end.

He Jun, Hua Shijun...

Xu Fuhuan's brows and eyes are full of helplessness and bitterness when he thinks of these two people who have touched his heart.

The word love is really the most hurtful thing.

Xu Fuhuan calmed down, and looked forward firmly.

No matter who his heart is more inclined to, in short, now is not the time for him to feel spring and autumn, Xu Fuhuan stepped out firmly, and walked to the gate of the palace with a straight posture.

The magnificent palace is magnificent, and the golden gate is solemn and solemn.

Xu Fuhuan calmly pushed open the vast door, and as the door was opened, the scene inside was somewhat beyond Xu Fuhuan's expectations.

The hall is very empty, except for the eight large golden pillars supporting the palace, there is only a circular high platform in the center of the hall. Looking around, there is nothing on the high platform except a long sword with no details. .

This is very different from the formation center introduced by Zhonghua Yanzhi in the plot.

Xu Fuhuan looked dignified, and stepped forward vigilantly.

Suddenly - a very vicissitudes of voice entered his eardrums from all directions.

"You're nice."

Who?

Xu Fuhuan stopped and looked around.

"You don't need to look for it, the deity is right in front of your eyes."

The long sword on the high platform suddenly emitted a dazzling light, and a vague figure floated on the high platform.

Xu Fuhuan looked at this figure in shock, "Senior, you..."

Before he could finish speaking, the figure interrupted him impatiently. "Why are seniors not seniors? This deity's name is Yuqing."

Yuqing?

Xu Fuhuan was a little surprised.

This is another character outside the plot.

Yuqing looked melancholy at the palace that had imprisoned him for thousands of years, and sighed: "No one has been to this place for thousands of years, and finally a few people came in, but all of them are trash, so you can barely enter the deity How about it, are you interested in being a disciple of this deity?" The

crystal jade stairs outside are made by Yushui imitating the ladder to climb to heaven. This young man walked all the way, except for a moment of confusion in the middle, but after that it was very smooth .

This kind of qualification, even in the upper realm, is something that few people can achieve.

Xu Fuhuan shook his head when he heard this, this body is not his, he is not qualified to make any choice for the original owner.

Moreover, he is just an outsider.

"Oh? You don't want to?"

This sentence was spoken casually, Xu Fuhuan couldn't tell if Yuqing was angry.

Seeing the cautious look on Xu Fuhuan's face, Yuqing couldn't help but smiled heartily and said: "Young man, don't be nervous."

Yuqing raised her blurred arms and sighed: "This deity is imprisoned by this soul-eating formation. For tens of thousands of years, what you see now is only a ray of remnant soul of this deity, if you are a few years later, I am afraid that the last ray of remnant soul of this deity will also dissipate between heaven and earth." Speaking of this, Yuqing suddenly went