Everyone who is still fighting for the limited number of places is fighting to the death, you look at me, I look at you.

A look of bewilderment.

Xu Fuhuan on this side was just sucked into the vortex, he just felt dizzy for a while, his brain was dizzy, and then he passed out.

When he opened his eyes, his head was still awake, and he found himself lying alone in a lake, and the shore of the small lake was full of monsters, all drooling, staring at him greedily. .

Xu Fu's heart tightened.

He subconsciously hugged him to the side, but found that there was no one else besides the water on his left and right sides.

Where is Fenglan?

Xu Fu stood on the surface of the lake in shock, looking around, following his movements, the monsters along the shore made a few swallowing sounds from time to time.

A gust of wind blew by, and the bottomless lake set off layers of waves, sparkling under the sunlight.

The green trees on the shore are towering, and the ground is full of red flowers. Under the blowing of the wind, they shake their heads as if they are alive.

Xu Fu's heart turned cold.

Although he knew from the plot that this secret place was a cave, but at the same time he also knew that it was a space the size of a small world.

How would he find Feng Lan in such a large space?

The spiritual power of Feng Lan's body was sealed by the original owner. If he met Hua Yanzhi, he would have no power to resist at all.

[Xiao Er, lock Feng Lan's position. 】

However, what makes Xu Fuhuan even more chilling is that Xiao Er, who usually answers all questions, has no answer to her shouts.

Xu Fuhuan tried his best to calm himself down, it was useless for him to worry about Feng Lan at the moment, it was more important to deal with these monsters first.

Xu Fuhuan stared at these monsters with hideous faces. He remembered that this cave was refined by a master from the upper realm who selected a spiritual vein. , and has been nourished by the fairy aura in the cave all year round. Although he has not activated his spiritual wisdom, his strength is far superior to him.

Xu Fu's joy sank.

Although these monsters were staring at him, they didn't know what was at the bottom of the lake, which caused them to be worried and dare not step into the lake.

With this level of discovery, Xu Fuhuan's heart sank even more, there might be something more powerful at the bottom of the lake.

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan didn't care too much, took out the flying sword from the storage ring and wanted to fly into the air, but--

when he just stepped on the flying sword.

There was a sway under the lake.

"Who dares to disturb this deity's rest."

Following the appearance of this old voice, a terrifying coercion spread directly around the lake from the bottom of the lake. Xu Fuhuan was forced by this powerful coercion and fell directly from the flying sword into the lake with a 'plop'.

A huge suction pulled his body, and in less than half a breath, the lake water submerged his head, and his body approached the suction directly at the bottom of the lake without any control.