The idle real man couldn't see his face, but those eyebrows and eyes were full of unwillingness and resentment.

Knowing what was going on in his heart, he immediately looked away, and said with a joke: "Brother Chao Huan is being unkind, and he doesn't even give us brothers a look.

" Booing, asking Xu Fuhuan to take off Fenglan's cloak, Zhao Huan on the other end was not happy, he hurriedly stepped forward and pulled Fenglan out, protecting Fenglan behind him like a calf, his cold eyebrows and eyes were vicious Staring at Xu Fuhuan, he said: "The man does something and doesn't. Since you regard Feng Lan as your Taoist companion, how can you be so negligent to him."

Chao Huan's actions aroused everyone's surprise.

"Brother Chao Huan, who is this fellow Taoist?"

Xu Fuhuan sighed heartily. The original owner was so impatient, it could be seen that he really liked Feng Lan, but he seemed to have forgotten that this body was his own. If he loses his own face like this, in the end, he is not the one who eats the evil result? !

"Who is this......"

Xu Fuhuan only remembered now that he hadn't asked the original owner's Dao name yet.

He couldn't help but cast his eyes on Chao Huan.

"Friend Daoist, I haven't asked you for your Dao name yet?"

As soon as the words fell, the Immortal Secret Realm in front of you was full of youthfulness. began to spread around.

Everyone came here for the secret realm of the immortals, so how can they care about Guan Chaohuan's identity at this moment.

With condensed faces, they all said goodbye one after another, and Yu Jian ran towards the secret realm, fearing that others would get there first if he was a step too late.

Just for a while, there were monks rushing to the entrance of the Immortal Secret Realm along the road. Everyone either flew with a sword or used a flying magic weapon to rush there.

Xu Fuhuan leisurely walked over there with the two people behind him.

There is no rush on the face.

It's useless to be anxious, this thing belongs to the protagonist, and these people are bound to be disappointed.

Feng Lan lowered her head, not knowing what she was thinking.

Chao Huan followed Feng Lan, took advantage of the crowded crowd, and pulled Feng Lan, and the secret voice came to Feng Lan's consciousness.

"Do you want to leave? I can take you away now."

Feng Lan's heart fluttered for a moment, and then she laughed at herself.

Another person who coveted his physique.

No wonder Fenglan thinks so, in his eyes, although Chao Huan looks similar to Xu Fuhuan, he is still just a stranger, and a stranger suddenly shows his affection to him, who can say that he has no intention?

And at the beginning, Chao Huan joined their team abruptly by means of trading.

With such an obvious attempt, it's no wonder Feng Lan would believe him.

He was only stunned for a moment, and then followed closely behind Xu Fuhuan.

Although he doesn't like Xu Fuhuan, at least so far, Xu Fuhuan has never forced or forced him.

At least he is safe until the Fairy Secret Realm is explored.

Chao Huan stood firmly on the spot, watching Feng Lan follow behind the house snatcher without turning her head, feeling a dull pain in her heart.