Maybe it's because yin and yang attract each other, unconsciously, he really fell in love with Feng Lan, but Feng Lan has a deep prejudice against him, and he is still cultivating. The real world is notorious, if you want to become a Taoist couple with Feng Lan, I'm afraid there is still a long way to go.

Before he could figure out a way, his body was snatched away.

No matter what I think in my heart, I am not reconciled.

Chao Huan looked at Xu Fuhuan's room gloomyly, wishing to tear Xu Fuhuan to pieces.

This bastard took his body and dared to rob him. I just don't want to live anymore.

Xu Fuhuan didn't know that the mysterious person was the original owner, he was bargaining with Xiao Er at the moment, trying to get Xiao Er to give him a magic ring.

Xiaoer wanted to cry because of Xu Fuhuan's entanglement. He took out his small treasury and bought a magic ring for Xu Fuhuan in the system mall.

[I'm really at a loss. 】

Xu Fuhuan put on the magic ring, and said coolly: 【Are you still at a loss? I'm called a loser, okay? Look at my current blackening value and life value. In the last world, they were all emptied in order to exchange for that innate state. 】

Name: Xu Fuhuan.

Sex: Male.

Blackening value: 7.

HP: 3.

Collection: Soul Orb (Extreme Grade)

Xu Fuhuan clicked on her personal panel, seeing that the blackening value had finally reached 50, and now there was only so little left, so whatever she thought about it, she felt stuck.

Xiao Er also took a look, and silently hid. Body.

What can it say?

It has nothing to say.

The host thinks it has made a profit, but in fact it is the one that suffers the most, okay?

What is twenty points of life enough for? Not enough for it to fit between the teeth.

------

The impulsiveness of that day made Xu Fuhuan very embarrassed. These days, he was a little afraid to face Feng Lan, so he had to hide in the practice room and concentrate on meditating, and by the way, he was familiar with the cultivation base of the original owner .

It wasn't until the spaceship reached Donglin that Xu Fuhuan walked out of the room calmly.

As soon as he walked out, he ran into Feng Lan head-on.

Feng Lan's pupils shrank, and she instinctively turned around and ran towards the room. He really fears and hates the feeling of being out of control.

Just as he raised his foot, he heard the person behind him say, "There's no need to hide."

It was only then that Feng Lan remembered that since Xu Fuhuan put on that black and gold ring on him that day, he hadn't lost control for several days. He always thought it was the reason why Xu Fuhuan hid in the room and set up a barrier after he lost control that day.

But now that the two of them are so close, his sanity is unprecedentedly clear.

Thinking of this, Feng Lan lowered her head, and her eyes fell on this black and gold ring complicatedly.

It was given by someone he hated, so he naturally disdained it. He had been trying to pull it off for the past few days, but it seemed to grow on his middle finger, and he couldn't pull it off no matter what.