{ I'm tired }

{ Ehann: }
Chapter 29

Words cannot describe how busy he's been this past week.

Preparations for the wedding, spending quality time with Agatha, legal paperwork, questions and more questions the kingdoms people have.

Truly the prince could go on for hours.

But he doesn't even have time for that.

He sighed, looking at the many stacks of papers placed on his desk.

He never expected a marriage to be this stressful, these past few years had been so peaceful.

He had almost forgotten who he was for a good month or two.

With every hour that passed the stacks of papers seemed to never end. This discouraged him more than he was before.

The prince gave up and decided to stare at the wall behind him, not that it would change anything. But it was better than constantly signing papers and scrolls.

"Prince?" A voice spoke from outside his door.

"Yes?"

"May i come in?"

"Of course."

The prince closed his eyes and deeply sighed. Preparing emotionally for another stack of papers, but instead he was greeted with a cold hand reach his.

This jolted his eyes open. It was Agatha, a relieved sigh escaped his lips. And he looked at her happily.

"I thought you were busy too Agatha ?" He smiled tiredly.

"Well.. i ran away, BUT if they ask for me i was never here. Got it?" She smiled back.

"I won't tell a soul."

"But you should probably go back, don't want you to get shouted at."

Ehann squeezed her hand lightly, she was just as busy as him. And every hour a butler drops off a stack of papers on their table.

He had memorized this because he started an inside game where he would attempt to finish the stacks of papers from before, before the butler came in with another stack.

He had given up after the 20th win.

"I want to help you, my lady gave me some slack on the papers." She hummed out.

Then she looked around, then outside into the hallway. Then she leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Don't tell anyone, but she offered to sign mines while i stay with you."

The prince stared at her with a blank expression. Then bursted out into a laughing fit.

"You're marbles." He laughed out.

"What! It's true you know!" She laughed aswell.

"Well, okay then. What do you want to help with?"

"I'll take this stack." She smiled.

She pulled in the chair from his desk and sat down. Starting to write things and sign things rather quickly than his pace.

He noticed this and attempted to pick up the pace. Agatha finished each paper so gracefully the prince almost felt intimidated.

Then another knock was hear on his door. They both quickly gave eatchother panicked looks, and Agatha ran and hid behind the prince's chair.

It's why she uses short dresses, she likes to move and run around more than other princess.