{ The cat in the bush }

{ Ehann }
Chapter 2.

As the Prince was looking at the scenery of flowers and trees he wondered how life would be like if it was always that calm as he felt at the moment. With no disturbances, or silly things to stress about.

But soon he zoned out of his thoughts, spotting his Butler walking up to him with a platter that seemed to have a silver plate and a cup with tea, the butler gently placed the silver tray on the fancy white table.

" Your desserts are ready young majesty." Glancing at the pale white prince infront of him.

"Thank You, it surprisingly took You faster than i expected" the Prince said, never taking his eyes off of the garden ahead of him.

"What do You take me for? A turtle?" Asked the Butler sarcastically.

The Prince scoffed, then turned his eyes at the Butler infront of him.

"How did You Guess??" Asked the Prince.

The Butler let out a laugh as he opened the Dish infront of them, then placing both desserts and tea on the white table.

"Please enjoy."

The Butler took one last glance at the prince who had hearts- as- eyes while looking at the strawberry cake, and blueberry muffin he had placed infront of him.

Once the Butler was out of sight the prince picked up his spoon and took a bite of the strawberry cake.

He was taken aback at the flavour in the cake, it was a tres leches cake that had strawberry cream in the middle of it.

He was suprised that his very own Butler knew his sweet tooth more than his parents.

When he took the last bite of the cake he heard rustling noices in the bushes next to him, he stoped eating and stood up from his seat and walked twards the sounds he had heard.

Then a white Fluffy chinchilla cat had jumped out of the bush. The cat had little sticks and leaves on his fur; but they still looked beautiful in the prince's eyes.

The cat jumped into his seat and looked at the Prince above him.

The Prince was is awe as he Saw how cute the little feline was, the cat looked at his muffin and then.."meow" was what the prince heard.

He looked at the muffin in his plate then back at the cat. It took him a minute to realize that the cat wanted his muffin.

"Do You want My muffin?" Questioned the prince

..."meow" Seemed to respond the cat, the Prince took that as a yes, so he grabed the cat and placed him on his lap as he started peeling the little wrapper the muffin was sitting on.

Once the muffin was peeled off he gave it to the pretty cat he had found in the bushes, once the muffin was in the cats mouth they hopped off the boys lap and elegantly landed on the grass.

The cat took a glance at the boy for a last time, then ran off into the trees behind the bushes.

The Prince sat there for a little while then started cleaning up the table and left a note next to the empty dishes.

'im sorry for not drinking your tea completely again'. Then he left the garden.

I really. Don't expect ANYONE to read this.
Chapters will be getting longer throughout the story. 😭

565 words.