chapter 1301-1340

Start from the beginning

At this moment, she wanted to shout that I didn't want to, and then immediately fled from here.

But when I thought that my father had offended so many powerful people, if he did not marry David Carson today, the whole family would be in great trouble, and the family might even be ruined, so he suppressed the impulse in my heart and cried. He said: "I...I would..."

After saying this, her heart was even more sad, and she immediately hid her face and wept bitterly.

Chapter 1302
The emcee smiled and said: "Oh, I didn't expect Miss Ward to be so touched. The marriage must have been long-awaited. This is really a match made by God, consensual, and made in heaven. Let us all wish the couple a happy new marriage and love each other with applause. A bright future and a safe life!"

Skye almost collapsed when she heard this, squatting on the ground, burying her face deep in her arms, crying.

The emcee picked it up and said with emotion: "It seems that our bride is very excited. Let us interview our groom. May I ask Mr. David Carson, how do you feel about being able to marry such a young and beautiful wife?"

David Carson chuckled and said: "I am very excited..."

The emcee smiled and asked, "Then Mr. David Carson, do you have the urge to chant a poem?"

David Carson said with embarrassment: "I haven't gone to much school, I don't have much culture, so let's just not chant poems."

The emcee said again: "Today the parents of our bride, Skye, have also arrived at our wedding. I would like to ask the groom, Mr. David Carson, do you have anything to say to your future mother-in-law and father-in-law?"

David Carson looked at the audience, Grant Ward and his wife, whose expressions were crying without tears, waved at them with a little restraint, and said: "Please rest assured, I will definitely face the quiet."

There is one more sentence, David Carson wanted to ask, but he was not ashamed to ask.

He wanted to ask Grant Ward, his future father-in-law, whether the 50 million dowry that he said before counts?

But he was afraid that after he asked this sentence, Grant Ward would come up to hammer himself, so he could only give up.

At this time, the emcee said to Grant Ward and his wife: "Come on, let's invite our bride's parents to come on stage!"

The Carson family has become a blank applause machine at this time. Grant Ward could only go on stage with his wife.

The master of ceremonies smiled and said, "Please ask the man's father-in-law to stand in front of our groom."

Grant Ward and his wife stood in front of David Carson with unnatural expressions.

The emcee smiled and said: "Groom officer, I ask you, who is yours standing in front of you?"

David Carson hurriedly said: "It's my father-in-law!"
The emcee smiled and said, "Is it still called father-in-law? Should I change my tongue?" David Carson smirked awkwardly, and said hurriedly: "Yes, it should be changed."
With that said, he hurriedly called out to Grant Ward and his wife: "Dad, mom!"

Grant Ward's face was extremely ugly. This bastard, who is about the same age as himself, calls himself Dad!

Although I don't have a son, I don't want such a cheap son.

Seeing that he did not respond, the emcee hurriedly said: "Is it a bit too excited to be a parent? I forgot to respond to the bridegroom officer when I was excited. This is the first time the bridegroom officer changed his words. Isn't the father-in-law showing anything?