________

Evie was sat beside me and did nothing but stare at me, 'why are you so different to her', she asked, and I stare at her and shake my head a little, 'I'm only a few years ahead, and I'm not as different to her', I said.

'How did you do it, the thing with your hand', she questioned when I try not to laugh at her curiosity, 'I have powers', I admit, 'I haven't unlocked all my capabilities yet, but the ones I have, I can control and use when I need to', I explained.

'Like with Grace', she says, and I simply nod, 'I helped calm her heart and breathing down and then the rest was up to her', I said.

'Have you always had them', she asked, 'I mean, when Hydra took you', she questioned and I shake my head, 'I was exposed to something else, and it combined with the serum, so it was much later that I discovered my powers', I said.

'You have the super soldier serum', she says, pure curiosity and surprise, 'Yes, but the one I have is slightly different', I simply answered.

I didn't want my powers or the serum, they we're both forced onto me, and I couldn't do anything about it but to accept what it was and how it effected my body, so, I learned to move on, adjust, kept moving and not stopping because if I did, I'd be shattered by now.

'I think it's amazing', she says and this time I'm surprised and stare at her, 'really', I asked, and she nods and laugh, 'yeah, don't you', she said, whilst I just stare at her, her opinion means everything to me and since she said it, do I want to take the serum to reverse what happened to me, '...look at this way', she begins, 'we can do so much', she says.

'We', I asked out of curiosity and watch the wheels in her head spin, 'Yes we, we can do so much, like prank Oscar, it'll be epic and so funny', she says as I laugh with her, 'why did I not think of that, he'll be so mad, but it'll be so funny', I said as she giggled more whilst I did too and hear the team laugh, 'He hates when we team up', I said.

'That's because you always get me into trouble, at least this time, I can blame everything on you', she says and watch her laugh again, 'fifty percent is going onto you', I said.

'Two point five percent since your quit literally doing all the work', she says.

'Fifty', I said.

'Two point five, end of discussion', she says, and I silently sigh at her, '...see being the oldest has its perks', she says, and I roll my eyes whilst they all begin to laugh, 'You mean abusing the power of being the oldest', I corrected.

'Well, I wouldn't put it that way', she says with a laugh to her voice, 'then we don't do it unless you get fifty', I said as she crosses her arms over, 'you'd do it either way, seeing Oscar mad is more of a highlight to your day then it is to me', she implies whilst I try not to laugh at the obvious reply and when her laughter dies down, she stares at me for a moment and asks her next question, 'when will we meet again', she asked, and I just stare at her.

'We don't', I managed and watch her nod a little, 'oh', she says, a little disappointed, 'don't you make it back to us', she asked again, and I shake my head, 'No', and give her a short reply, she doesn't need to know the details, besides I'm not allowed to say anything, even if I wanted to.

'So, this will be our last interaction', she asked, and I nod, 'yeah', I sigh.

'Oh', she says, disappointed again, 'what about Grace', she asked, looking at her and when I wanted to answer, I looked down at her too and see her eyes opened whilst she became thrilled, 'Y/n', she says, then springs up and hugs me whilst I laugh a little, 'Miss me that much', I said as she nods on my shoulder and mumbled a response, making me laugh again.

Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate you, I love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें