chapter sixteen

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V

Since Tsu'tey had three people to train, instead of one like neytiri with jake.
After me ,saelya and Ka'ani complete Iknimaya.

We all talked about how it felt during our flight. Ka'ani said he almost fell off,saelya said her ikran kept diving, I said that my ikran kept Squacking and jerking me. And tsu'tey told us he got hit in the face by his ikran wing his first time.

we flew back to Hometree together a little bit before Eclipse. Neytiri, Tsu'tey , Saelya, Ka'ani, Jake, and me. We all went our separate ways.

I saw Tsu'tey Leave hometree a bit after we came back, and I didn't know we're everyone else went.

I went to go look for my sister. I found her making her own top. She was sitting with
Tayäeri and her son Yane, who is now 8 months old and sitting up and crawling on his own.

"What's up, party people?"  i said, sitting down.

"What?" Tayäeri said, Confusingly picking up yane and grabbing a bead Coy is using for part of her top before he put it in his mouth,giving it back to Coy.

"Nothing," I said. "Can I hold yane ,Tayäeri?" She looked at me and nodded her head "yes" handing him to me.

"Hiii! You're getting so big! " I say, trying to get his attention standing him up on my legs, holding him up under his arms, moving him slightly back and forth. Then, sitting him down on my lap.

I turned my attention to Coy while still playing with yane."Have you seen or talked to Grace ?"  I asked "yes I did, but she didn't stay that long before she had to unlink... wait, how did you know she was here?"she said,"jake." was all i said."Oh okay, " she said, focusing  back on the top she was finishing.

"It's always amusing to know to the children make thier own Apparel, and Accessories ,and knifes if they want With adult help with the knifes but still," I said to Tayäeri.

"Yep, children learn a lot while still being a child they play and learn and craft and train while still being a child. It's good to see what they put their mind to when making their own art, " she tells me.
"It is good. they learn faster they are all strong but are still kids"

"She will too," she says, looking from me to Coy and then back to me, "and your children."
She smiled. "You can't fool me, Minay," she says, Smirking Obviously hinting to something.

Nervously chuckling, I get up "yeah ima head to dinner..but yes the children are really smart." I finished giving yane back to Tayäeri. leaving Coy with them and walking away.

I walk up the spiral staircase up to the fire pit and grab a food wrap. Say hi to ney'tiri  on the way out.and went to the top of home tree on the opposite side of where the ikran nest.

I sat down in an area with tree coverage but just enough to see over the forest. I opened the food wrap, and teylu is what was for dinner tonight. I ate and just sat there for what seemed like hours.but what was really a few minutes. I heard people started to head to bed.i started where I was
Eventually, I fell asleep.

A/N :it's been months . Apparently, authors block seemed to disappear at 3am.
I'm making the next chapter rn. I apologize for the long wait. ~mouse

Published: 3/20/24
Time: 3:12am