chapter six

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V

A few minutes into our walk we had to make some type of weapon for protection because our knifes were not going to cut it.

" Better start making a spear, our knifes will not save us in the slightest inconvenience, we got to make something work. plus later when we make camp or try to make camp,we can use the spears to catch fish or some small animal." I tell the both of them focusing on cutting down a long enough tree branch.

"Why did you word it like that? You are making me afraid." Coy says to me beginning to cut down a tree branch too , her ears and body language tells me that she is indeed scared.

" I'm sorry my sister, i did not mean to frighten you." I tell her rubbing her back to calm her.

I turn around slightly to see what jake is doing. He is just staring at me in confusion with his hand on a tree branch prepared to cut it down.

"She is scared and so are you." I say turning to sit on a log four to five feet across from him. Taking the branch and beginning to Sharp one end of it.

"How did-?" The Avatar started.

" because-" coy starts waking over taking a seat next to me starting to sharpen one end of her soon to be spear.

"Your body language shows it. The way Your ears and tail move, and your shoulders are tense." Coy tells him.

"Wise words for an eight year old" Jake say look at coy.

"I will take it as a compliment!" Coy says

"Soo...it's later..can you tell me now?" The Avatar speaks again.

I sighed

" the reason I bought coy with us is because, those people..at hells gates are the reason me and Coy are now Na'vi." I told him.

"What happened?" He asked me.

While hesitating to tell the rest I look to see that Coy was done with her spear and so was I, I put my knife back in the thigh holster.

" Our father told me before he died that they had purposely let us link we they knew we were to young to link to a Avatar body...and that our mother..did not die giving birth to coy.." I say looking up to jake

"They killed her, hours after giving birth to coy , I didn't even get to say goodbye..anyway, our father told Grace what he knew and he told her that if he
Died that she had to promise to look after us because she was the only person our parents trusted. Grace couldn't stop the RDA from doing the same with coy." I paused again.

" Because they would have killed Grace if she would have said of what she knew. And with our father gone she was the only person to  actually care for us...we would not be here right now because of her. They'd kill us too." I finished

" Grace told me every thing a year and a half ago." Coy chimed in.

"You were only children.." Jake said softly.

"Yep..uh..we gotta move" I say getting up quickly. "It'll be dark soon" I say grabbing coy hand and started walking.

Minutes into our walk again I feel a presence, something or someone was watching us. Seems like I'm the only one who noticed. I stop walk for a minute.

"What's wrong ?" Coy asked holding her spear in hand.

" I don't know.. let keep moving." I say and continued walking.

A minute later I hear jake doing something then I could hear multiple hyenas like laughs.

" Viperwolves!" I say.

"What!" Coy whisper yells

I rushed over to jake know hold tight to coy hand and a strong grip on the spear then I see jake trying to make a torch out of his outer shirt that is now wrapped around the spears side that is not sharpened.

"What the hel-..jake! Stop you're going to get us killed!" I whisper yelled at him looking around rapidly for the source of sound.

" we'll take our chances." He says and the torch lit up revealing a whole pack of Viperwolfs.

"Fuck, shit,shit,shit,shit!" I say

"Run,run!" Coy said starting to run with me still holding her hand.

"Jake let's go!" I yell

"Right behind you!" He replied

We had got in to a clearing but we were trapped in by the viperwolves.

"Back to back, try not to break formation just like we practiced. Do not seriously harm them remember,we are in their territory we are the threat.got it!?" I questioned puting my back against her.

"Got it!" She replies

"Come on!, come on we don't have all night!, come on!" Jake yells at the creatures.

And with that the fight that I hoped we survived began.

"ah!" i sreamed

one of the creatures lached itself on to my left forarm. I refused to kill it, but jake grabbed it flung it off me and killed the creature.

One viperwolve attached jake but before he could get it do an arrow had already killed it.

A Na'vi woman came from out of the Shadows and started attacking the viperwolves,scaring them away.

When she knew she had scared them away she went to grab jakes torch that was on the ground.

"Stupid humans" she said picking up the torch.

i went to go see if coy was okay she was sit on the ground catching her breath,she didn't have any major injuries just scatches on her arms and one going aross her cheek. she did seem fazed about it at the moment.

"are you okay?" i asked worriedly.

" yeah,i'm okay" she say getting up.

"Hey..hey!.no!.Don't.." Jake said trying to tell her not to thow the torch in the pool of water.

"Aww!" Jake said when the lady threw the torch in a little pond.

The light of the torch lit up her face revealing who she was before she threw it in.

"Neytiri?!" I said sofly confused and shocked.

A/n: ha my brain is kinda fried rn enjoy this chapter is crazy but this okay bye -mouse

Published: 7/2/22 at 8:01 pm
U

pdated: 3/8/23