chapter eight

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V.

I was amazed at the sight i was witnessing,the atokirina' started to land on me.i looked to my right to see my sister's reaction to seeing atokirina' land on her she was just amazed and in awe as i was. but as soon as i looked to my left to see jake's reaction to atokirina' i see him swat away one of them out of fright i believe knowing he has no idea was it is.neytiri grabs his wrist stoping him from swat another.

"Stop!" neytiri tells him. (i think that what she says)

jake swated away another atokirina' close to him with his other hand.

she leting go of his right wrist to grab his left wrist quickly

"no!"neytiri said in english so jake could understand.

"atokirina'!" Neytiri say shaking jake arm a little to get a point through.

"Atokirina'."She says again but softer.

I see neytiri step back from jake let go of his wrist and observe all of us.

"So cool" coy say looking towards me excitedly.

"Wha-what are they?" Jake asks.

"Seeds of the sacred tree."She say answering his question.

"They are very pure spirts." I say

" correct" she say to me

"Uh-huh" Jake say chuckling under his breath.

Seconds later they started to float away.

"So cool" coy says  under her breath look towards the floating spirits.

i moved coy from behind me to in front of me just in case.

"so what was that about?" i asked

Neytiri seemed to be in deep thought for a minute she mumbled something under her breath then looked at us.

"come" she said

jake looked towards me in confusion i just shuged my shoulders then he looked down noticing that coy was next to him looking at him.

"come!" Neytiri said again this time grabing jake arm then looking at me motioning us to follow her.

so we followed.

"where we going?" jake asked but got no answer.

"come" was all neytiri said in return.

" i'm tired" coy said following behind jake.

thats when jake stop for a second and kneeled.

"hop on" jake said to coy looking back at her.

she got on his back and jake continued to keep up with neytiri. coy rested her head on jake's shoulder and closed her eyes. i got in front of jake because he is slow with his movements.

"she must be exhausted" jake tells me

"yeah she sure is" i chuckle "keep up." i say

"hey uh-" jake said jake said jumping to another branch " we never caught your name".

I heard Jake say before I heard a thud then a yelp and sream.

"Oh shit help!" I heard jake say as I turned around to him that when he fell off the tall branch.

" 'tiri! " I called to Neytiri focusing on where jake and coy fell.gaining her attention I heard her gasp as I jumped down from the branch to get to my sister and jake.

A/N: I know I'm not geting to the point with this story yet I'm a bit slow with this since it my first story.

Published:7/20/22 at 12:19pm
Updated: 3/8/23