chapter nine

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V.

once i got down to where jake and coy was about four or five Na'vi people came out of the bushes with spears and bows and arrows aiming at me and jake. they had frightened me to the point that i stoped in my tracks and put my hands up in surender,thats when neytiri jumped down.

"calm,people,calm!" neytiri said.

that when i noticed coy was laying on the ground not moving.i quickly walked over to her with my hands still in the air i sat on my knees and cradled her head and checked for any injuries the only thing i noticed was a gash on the left side of her head but i knew she would live she was just knocked unconscious from the fall. i hear neytiri speak.

"tsu'tey, what are you doing here!" neytiri asked walking back and forth in front of us.

"these demons are forbiddin here. i will kill them as a lesson to the others!" he repiled back

i immediately snapped my head up in shock of what he had just said. that when he looks at me in slight shock and confushion then looked back at neytiri.

"no! there has been a sign. this is a matter for the tsahik." neytiri snapped back quickly.

the man thought for a second.he looked at jake then at me and my sister.

" bring them." was all he said.

two men had grabbed jake one of them took hold of his braid rough and started run ahead. i was not rushed as jake was i picked up coy and held her to my chest and resting her head on my shoulder securing her head with my hand holding her as she was a toddler.a younger Na'vi girl came up behind me placing her hand on my back gently pushing me foward .we soon caught up to the Na'vi and jake we was jogging which didn't faze me even with extra weight.about 3 minutes later we come up to a ginormous tree which i assume is their hometree.

we stopped jogging as we entered the hometree many na'vi people gathered around us some looked at us with curiosity some with hatred. some reached out and touched us but i think they was straight hitting jake. we walk up to the center of the tree where there was a totem of a toruk and a spiral staircase a few feet away from it.

tsu'tey was talking to a older man when the man turned around i knew he had to be the chief just from what he was wearing. neytiri pushed jake back and stepped forward and greeted the man.

"father...i see you" she said placing her hand on her forehead and moving her hand outwards which he return the gesture.

the man came down a step walking toward me and jake looking us up and down

"these creatures,why do you bring them here?" the man said turn back around talking to neytiri

"i was got to kill them,but there was a sign from eywa." she answered

" i have said,no dreamwalkers will come here." he stated

"what he's saying?" jake asked

i just stayed quiet not really wanting to answer his question

"their alien smell fills my nose." the man say chuckling at this point i just wanted to go back to hells gate.

jake asks again and this time got a answer

"my father is deiciding weather or not to kill you." neytiri tells him.

that when jake made the worst mistake that could get us killed.