chapter four

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V

I wake up and do the usual "get up before Eclipse" routine. And wake coy so she can get ready.

"I'm ready" she says putting the net over her bed.

"Great I am done too, Let's go eat" I say put the net over my bed. And reached my hand out so she can grab it.and I lead us both to the dining hut for food.

"I heard what you said the other night about tsu'tey being your crush when you were younger. I just didn't say anything and I forgot to mention it yesterday." She says letting go my hand to grab some fruit.

"I'm sure you did" I say grabbing some fruit too.

"So you're not gonna say anything about it?" She says siting down.

"Nope, that crush was five years ago it does not matter anymore." I respond

"Okay I will stop asking questions" she says continue eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minay's P.O.V

Later that morning jake,Grace and norm linked.
Me and Coy are running,jumping,leaping and climbing the obstacles without safety belts for training today . I hear jake calling my name from a far While we take a water break.

"Why is is the human calling you?" Coy asked.

"Be respectful." I say nudging her arm
"His name is jake,and I have no idea why he is calling me." I say looking towards the man as he walks our way.

"Yeah, he is still human but he is different I don't know why but he is" she say drinking the water.

"I had the same feeling about him I just didn't know why Either." I say getting up
"Keep training I well be there soon" I say walking off.

"Really! You're no fun!" she yells after me standing up stomping her foot.

I ignored her and kept walking to jake.

"What is wrong human?" I say even though I just told coy not to call him that.

" good morning to you to Minay, I didn't know you had a accent." he tells me

"you learn something new everyday " I say turning around to watch coy training by herself.

"Why are you two barefoot?" He asked looking and my feet then looks at me.

"Why aren't you? You're earth as no green,no dirt just steel and concrete I personally would like to feel that before it is taken away from here. Plus shoes slow you down you can run faster without shoes. You should try it." I tell him.

"Hm.." he hums "may I join you two?" He asks me.

"If you want..wear a safety belt.you are not hurting yourself while you are with us. we wouldn't want to get in trouble by grace if you died in this body
These body are expensive" I tell him then walk away to join Coy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minay's P.O.V

Later Grace told jake,norm,coy and me that in two weeks we will be going out for samples.

"After two damn years." I say under my breath scoffing and walked off.

A/n: I was kinda stuck with this chapter. So I going to skip to the two week part. In chapter five. I also feel as if there is no emotion in this chapter. -mouse

Published: 6/29/22 at 6:36 am.
Updated: 3/8/23