chapter Eleven

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Meìnày's P.O.V

I woke up to the noise of people doing their daily routines. I sat up from off the floor and groaned I looked to my right to see that Coy was not there.and neither was the food she must have eaten it in the middle of the night. I didn't worry though there are a lot of Na'vi people in the clan and she probably is with jake or waiting for him to wake or something I'm not even sure.

I got up and walked around hometree I seen Tayäerì Weaving a basket with her baby on her back in a carrier. I walked over to her.

" good Morning Tayäeri" I said while she worked on the basket.

" I see you Meìnày, good morning did you sleep well?" She asked looking up at me.

"Well if you mean sleeping on the floor then sure it was okay." I told her and in return I got a look of confusion.

"Why did you sleep on the floor?,there are sleeping hammocks" she said stopping her work to pay attention to me.

" I slept with my sister where the healers are." I replied

"Oh the little child that you were holding on to with your life last night? I thought she was your child." Tayäeri told me.

"Does everyone think she my daughter here?" I asked sit next to her.

" I pretty sure they do, so that man is not your mate either I'm guessing. " She asks probably knowing the answer just off my facial expression.

"Jake!? My mat- absolutely not! I- uh-uh no!" I was in complete shock at what I had just hear the people thinking coy is my daughter is one thing but jake being my mate.

Tayäeri laughed and my response and handed me a half done basket.
"I'm sorry I was curious" Tayäeri said smiling and started on another basket "first meal is being prepared. so most people are getting ready for the day doing daily activities ,teaching the children or doing whatever else that needs to be done. But for you young hunters that are Training start after first meal. so realx and let me teach you I'm sure you will be Weaving things soon."
I listened to Tayäeri talk but honestly I was watching the sleeping baby the whole time.

Tayäeri snapped me out of my daze
"His name is 'Uitx'ä " she say I made a 'hm' noise of acknowledgment. " let me show you how to weave this yourself.

~~~
I was done with the half made basket then moved on and started and finished my own basket just before first meal Tayäeri told me that I learned how to weave fast and that I have a quick pace. Coy came around to me to tell me that she was feeling better and not to get worried to quickly and that she liked playing with the other children. I knew she changed clothing earlier this morning but she also took down hairstyle so now her locs are curly. Tsu'tey came by and told me we'll begin training after first meal but didn't tell me on what I'll be trained on.

After first meal I spotted and caught up to jake as he was heading out of hometree. And I decided to greet him first since I don't make conversation with he that much.

"morning " I say walking beside him

" good Morning Meìnày" jake says

" did Neytiri tell you what you are Training on today?" I asked jake

" Nope, do you?" He said nudging my arm hearing children laughter and wispers behind us.

" no, tsu'tey refuses to make conversation with me" I say

"thats his name" jake said under his breath

I felt someone touch my tail I smiled but I kept walking
"Mhm" was all I said before Glancing at jake giving the signal we turned around quickly scaring the children as they screamed and giggled.

I turned back around because of the sound of hooves beating the ground .
It was neytiri and tsu'tey on Pa'li neytiri had another pa'li with her with no rider I guess this is what jake is Training on today.

"Howdy" jake said to Neytiri with a smirk tipping a imaginary hat.

I gave a look of cringe so did tsu'tey and neytiri just gave jake a blank stare and thew the rope that guided the horse like creature then jump off of her pa'li grabbed the rope of her pa'li then told jake follow her.

" all right..let go" tsu'tey said turning his pa'li around and trotting in a different direction making me me jog after him.He stopped a few feet ahead and got off the pa'li once he got off the pa'li left. he stood there watching me catch up to him I slowed down my pace and started walking.

"Took you long enough" tsu'tey said patting the neck of a pa'li he brought after the on he was on left.

" Oh hush I was not that far away old friend" i said walking up to the horse creature .

"It been two year Meìnày it hasn't been that long." Tsu'tey tells me.

" I know " I said

"So I'm pretty sure you know what pa'li is so get on." He told me like get on this thing is easy for me.

And so struggling to get on this creature begins.

Published:8/25/22 at 9:00am