"let's go before he kicks our asses." I said.

"Wait! You should change your uniform." Eren said as he pointed my old uniform that everyone not wear it anymore.

"Ohh but I don't have that uniform."

"Don't worry! we saved it for you, just in case." Sasha exclaimed.

"Thank you guys!" I thanked happily.

After i changed into my uniform, We hurriedly to the training field and thank God that Levi still not arrived yet.

"That's her." Sasha pointed. I looked where she pointed, a girl with ginger haired with blue eyes. She was surrounded by guys.

"What a slut." I said

A few minutes later, he arrived with his stoic expression as always.

"Oi, brats stop talking." His voice boomed with his scary expression. Everyone shivers went look at Levi.

" today I'm in charge teaching you hand to hand combat. Now, go 50 laps running."

After we finished running 50 laps, I was the first arrived and I felt someone is staring at me when I looked back, my eyes met my husband's gray-blue eyes.

"Shit." I quickly turned my head away. "Did he notices it me?"

10 minutes later, all of them finished running and we immediately lined up, I was on the back next to Connie."

"So, next we're going to hand in hand combat and I'm going someone spar with me." He informs.

'Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me.' I prayed but my prayed didn't listen.

"You over there, next to Connie." I flinched as Levi as pointing at me

"What's your name?" He asked.

"M-My name is Liliana sir!"

He raised his eyebrows. "Liliana?" He asked again disbelief because I'm using our daughter's name.

He clears his throat." Come infront and spar with me."

"Y-yes sir..."

I slowly walked towards him nervously because I'm scared that I was in caught that I'm his wife.

"Who is she?"

"I never seen her at training camp."

Levi and I walked to the middle of the field and everyone else sat down to watch. We got into fighting stances. Levi looked bored and emotionless, while I tried so hard to avoid his gaze

I started the fight by kicking his leg, he was caught guard off making him lost his balance. "Nice technique, cadet Liliana." He said, while getting back into the fight scene. He jumped back out off range and I missed, my foot landing to the other side of mine. This cause me to land on it, pivot, jump and spin towards Levi. He wasn't ready for it and my kick landed on the side of his ribs. It only momentarily winded him.

I backed away as he threw another punch and hits on my face, I wipe away the blood dripping from my mouth before launching him. Levi ran over me and i flipped over his head. However, he grabbed my leg at the last second and I fell.

Then, Levi twisted around my back and slammed his elbow into me. I stumbled forward and regained my balance, only to receive a kick to the chest. I fell back and landed on the ground, he straddled me and pinned my arms to the side of my head. The fight was over. The others cheered us.

"Wow! This is the best fight that I've seen!" One of them said in the crowd

I was still on the ground still felt pain on my arm. Oi, brat." I looked up to see Levi was extended his hand to me and I accepted it. " That technique, where did you learn?" He asked. "Uh...from my friend! Yeah my friend who taught me!"