48.

Hii, it's been a long time that I haven't updated this chapter. I've been do busy this lately.So, here's the new chapter. Happy reading <3

Levi had left from work and i was busy doing the house chores and someone knocked our door. I opened the door to see a man with a bag that filled with letters. "Estella Rosè Ackerman?" He asked. "Yes, it's me." I replied

"Here's a letter for you." He informed me and handed me the letter. "Thank you." I thanked him.

"Your'e welcome." He replied and left. I cloesed the door and sat on the sofa. I read the address and the sender name, the address was from the Survey Corps HQ and Mikasa who was sent it.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔞,
ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲? ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔖𝔲𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲. ℑ 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔨𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫 ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔩𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡,
𝔐𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔰𝔞

"That bitch!" I banged my fist on the table on my other hand crumpled the paper causing the twins startled.

"What's wrong mom?" Cedric asked.

"I-It's nothing Cedric, you don't have worry." I replied.

He didn't asked again and continue played with his toys.

I have to go to the Headquarter tomorrow and dye my hair.

"Kids, mommy have to go out for a bit. So, you two going to stay with Aunt Helena."

There just nodded and said, "Okay,mom/mommy."

The next day, after Levi left I took my old Survey Corps uniforms went to the headquarters secretly with my new identity as Liliana. I finally arrived at the headquarters and quickly find Mikasa and the others. I saw her with Sasha and the others across the hall. "Hey guys!" I called them. They looked confused because my hair colour. "It's me, Stella." I half whispered.

"Stella?!"

"It's that really you?" Connie asked disbelief.

"Yup! It's me. I was in disguise right now and my new identity is Liliana."

"You use your new name after your daughter's name?" Jean asked

"Tch, shut up, horse face. That's the only name that crossed my mind." I grumbled

"What are you doing here?" Eren asked.

So, i filled up everything about what happened. "Actually,I've seen that girl always tried to flirted Captain Levi." Jean confessed.

"Really? Who the fuck is that slut?" I gritted my teeth.

"Her name is Anna, she just graduated and she's kind of popular among peers." Sasha stated.

"Oooh, a newbie~" I say with my psychopath smile.

"Where's Levi?" I asked

"He's still in the office and it's about time for our training,