Distraught, he couldn't help walking up and down outside the study.

    At this time, the commander of the guards was walking towards the study, the prince's scalp tightened, and he hurried over to stop him.

    "My lord, why doesn't your majesty come out? If you delay, the palace gate will be closed." said the commander of the guards.

    Wang Gonggong pretended to be calm and replied: "Your Majesty has something important to discuss with Mr. Wu, and I will not return to the palace today."

    Having got the right words, the commander of the guards folded his hands and left.

    Two hours later, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai came out fully dressed, and the prince hurried forward to salute.

    Wu Bai looked at the lights in the yard, and said to Xiao Zimo: "It's getting late today, why don't your majesty rest at the mansion for one night?" Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Yes, just do as

    Wu Aiqing said."

    Then Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo back to the main courtyard, took a bath and changed clothes, and then went to the dining hall for dinner.

    Because of Xiao Zimo's presence, Father Wu and the others were not as comfortable as before. They had a hasty dinner and then left.

    In the end, only Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were left at the dinner table. Xiao Zimo served Wu Bai with food as usual, and Wu Bai also ate the food without changing his expression.

    This scene frightened Eunuch Wang, he could have pretended that he hadn't noticed anything, but Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo behaved so blatantly, even if he wanted to pretend to be stupid.

    After dinner, Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo for a stroll in the garden.

    Xiao Zimo asked, "Are you satisfied with the mansion I gave you?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Very satisfied, Your Majesty's move has won the favor of my minister."

    The two walked around and disappeared. After eating, and returning to the main courtyard again, Wang Gonggong watched Xiao Zimo walk into Wu Bai's bedroom as a matter of course, and he had completely given up struggling.

    The next day, before Xiao Zimo left the Wu Mansion, he stared at Eunuch Wang and said, "If others know about this, you have to be careful with your own head." Eunuch Wang quickly shook his head and said, "The slave didn't see anything

    . I don't know either."

    Xiao Zimo nodded in satisfaction, raised his hand and said, "Send your car, go back to the palace."

    After Wu Bai got up, he found that Xiao Zimo had left Wu's residence. He knew that the other party was going to court, but he was not surprised. After washing up, he went to the dining hall to have breakfast, just in time to see Wu's parents and Wu's mother looking at him strangely.

    He asked, "Father, mother, what's the matter with you?"

    "Did Your Majesty rest in the main courtyard last night?" Mother Wu asked cautiously.

    "That's right, His Majesty, the Ninth Five-Year Honor, can't let him live in the guest house." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Then where do you live?" Mother Wu continued to ask.

    "I also live in the main courtyard." Wu Bai replied.

    "You...you?" Mother Wu didn't know how to ask.

    She and Wu's father raised Wu Bai as a son since they were young, and never told others that Wu Bai is a younger brother, and they never even mentioned it to Wu Bai, so she didn't know how to say it now .