6

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 261: Little Husband White Moonlight (6)

    Yuqing walked out of the Zen room, looking at his wrist depressedly, he really wanted to ignore that person, but then he thought about what the young master said yesterday, "Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda", he was worried that if he really ignored the other person, At that time, it would be bad if the other party starved to death in the meditation room.

    After thinking about it, Yuqing still didn't have the heart to completely leave the other party alone. He went to the Zhaitang again to order three meals, and then returned to this meditation room.

    When the man saw Yuqing coming back again, a trace of surprise and joy flashed in his eyes.

    "You're back?"

    Yuqing hummed, and said in a muffled voice, "I'm afraid I won't come back, you'll starve to death here." After speaking, he put down a meal on the table.

    "Since you have woken up, you can eat by yourself!" Yuqing said.

    Seeing that Yuqing was carrying two servings of food in his hand, the man narrowed his eyes slightly, and inquired calmly, "I didn't expect you to eat two servings of food?

    " He got angry, and he said angrily: "You are the rice bucket, I am eating for two people, enough for two people!" "

    Two people? Who else but you?" the man asked.

    "And my family..." Yuqing stopped immediately when he said this, and said displeasedly: "This has nothing to do with you."

    Hearing this, the man's complexion changed slightly, and he asked after a moment of silence: "Is the next Yan?" Yi, I don’t know what to call your benefactor?”

    Yuqing replied indifferently, “My name is Yuqing.”

    “Yuqing, I’ve made a note.” Yan Yi said solemnly.

    "After I recover from my injury, I will definitely repay Yuqing's benefactor well." Yan Yi promised.

    "There's no need to repay you. I actually didn't want to save you. I saved you because my young master said, 'Saving a life is worth building a seven-level pagoda'." Yuqing replied casually.

    "Who is your son?" Yan Yi asked along the words.

    "Ah!" Yuqing covered her mouth, "Why did I tell you about the young master?"

    Yan Yi: "..." What a fool!

    "Listen, I don't care who you are, but if you want to hurt my son, I will definitely not let you go!" Yuqing bluffed while carrying a food box.

    "... Don't worry, I have no enmity with your son, and you saved me, so I will definitely not hurt your son." Yan Yi promised.

    Yuqing patted his chest and exhaled: "That's good, at least I didn't save the wrong person." "May I

    ask your son's name?" Yan Yi felt that knowing himself and the enemy could win a hundred battles, so he still had to treat the person in front of him. Find out the details.

    "Huh! I won't tell you." Yuqing smiled triumphantly, and he walked out with the food box, saying, "I won't talk to you anymore, I'm going back, the young master is still waiting for me to take the food back That!"

    Then, he happily left the meditation room.

    Yan Yi looked at his back, pondered, and after a while, he took the food box on the table, took out the food from it, and began to eat.