2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 232 Chongxi Xiaofulang (2)

    In the hall, Wu Honglang looked at Wan Yasu and asked, "Please tell me the truth, is what Brother Bai said just now true?"

    Wan Yasu bit her lip, tearfully said: "Master, do you want to be Brother Bai blamed me with some out-of-the-box words?"

    "I know Brother Bai is not your own, and you can understand that you treat him badly, but you can't push him into the fire pit!" Wu Honglang looked at Wan Ya disappointedly. white.

    "Okay, since my good intentions are not rewarded, then I don't care about Brother Bai's marriage, and let the master worry about it!" Wan Yasu said with a picky tone.

    Wu Honglang frowned, looked at Wan Yasu, and said: "I just said a few words to you, but you are so unhappy, why should I still say you must not!"

    Wan Yasu lowered her head, took out a handkerchief to wipe her Tears, aggrieved: "I'm not happy, I just feel wronged, brother Bai blamed me, I didn't expect the master to believe me, it really chills me." "Okay, don't cry,

    this It's my fault, I should investigate it carefully." Wu Honglang said in a soft tone.

    "If the master finds out that the result is exactly the same as Brother Bai, will he still ask me to settle the score?" Wan Yasu asked.

    Wu Honglang said helplessly: "I don't blame you, okay? But it's true that you were too careless and didn't investigate clearly. You remember to apologize to Brother Bai, otherwise if he spreads this matter, you will be the one who will ruin it." Fame."

    Wan Yasu observed his expression carefully, and was relieved to see that he really didn't intend to blame herself.

    She nodded quickly and said, "Yes, I'll go and apologize to Brother Bai

    later." I read the joke." Wu Honglang instructed.

    "I understand." Wan Yasu said respectfully.

    next day

    Just after Wu Bai had breakfast, he saw Wan Yasu bring Wu Ran to his yard, followed by several servants who held several bolts of fabric in their hands.

    "What's the matter here Ma'am?" Wu Bai asked.

    Wan Yasu replied with guilt on her face: "I was ordered by the master to make amends to Brother Bai. What happened yesterday was my fault. It was because I didn't investigate the real situation of those young masters that we had such an accident. Misunderstanding, I hope Brother Bai can forgive me."

    Wu Bai sneered: "You and I know the truth, and my father is not here at the moment, so there is no need for Madam to put on such a pose.

    " Jumping out and accusing: "My mother has given you great face by coming to your poor yard in person, so don't be ungrateful!" "You reminded me

    that I have lived in this poor yard enough. You'd better rearrange a spacious and comfortable yard for me." Wu Bai said.

    Wu Ran looked at Wu Bai like a fool, and said sarcastically, "You really know how to daydream, you really think that if your father speaks for you this time, you can raise your tail to the sky?" "So you don't agree?

    " Wu Bai looked at Wan Yasu.

    Wan Yasu didn't say anything, as if she acquiesced to the words.