" He has a closer relationship with Master Xiang? Is there any reason for this?" Wu Bai asked.

    "To be honest, Zhicheng is not the biological child of me and the master, he is adopted by me and the master. The master saw that he was lonely and I hadn't conceived for many years, so he adopted him. When he was adopted by us, he was already It's four years old, maybe it's like this, he will be more affectionate to the master." Ye replied.

    Wu Bai was surprised and said, "Isn't he your own?"

    Mrs. Ye nodded and said, "That's right."

    "Then have you ever done anything wrong to him?" Wu Bai asked.

    "My master and I have not had a child for so many years, and he is the only one under our knees. It's too late to love him. How can we do anything to hurt him." Ye replied shaking his head.

    After saying this, she suddenly thought of something, and said again: "A few months ago, the master suddenly had a quarrel with Zhicheng. I asked both of them, but they refused to tell me the reason. Lord Tian and Zhicheng reconciled again, so I didn't ask any more questions."

    After hearing this, Wu Bai continued to ask: "Can you tell me where you bought the tea?"

    Mrs. Ye nodded and said, "It's at Qinyuanzhai on South Street."

    "What kind of tea did you buy? " Wu Bai asked.

    "Biluochun, my master and I both like to drink this." Mrs. Ye replied.

    "Very good, I have already understood almost everything, you can go back." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    Then two yamen servants walked in and brought Mrs. Ye back to the cell.

    The next day

    Wu Bai brought a group of yamen servants to Xiangfu and knocked on the door of Xiangfu.

    When Xiang Zhicheng saw Wu Bai bringing so many yamen servants to Xiang's mansion, he panicked for a moment, then pretended to be calm and cupped his hands at Wu Bai and asked, "I don't know what your lord is talking about today?

    " It was because of the murder case that happened yesterday, I think this case is full of doubts and needs to be re-examined, I hope it will not disturb Mr. Xiang." Wu Bai said in a solemn voice.

    Xiang Zhicheng said with a dry smile, "No, no, it is a matter of course for your lord to investigate the case, and Xiang must cooperate with your lord's work." "

    Very good." Wu Bai nodded in satisfaction, and waved his sleeves at the yamen guard behind him, "Let me search the mansion carefully, and don't miss any clues."

    "Yes." Yamen servants rushed into the mansion.     Wu Bai looked at Xiang Zhicheng and asked, " Young Master

    Xiang, you can send people to follow them. In case there are any valuable things that you can't touch, you can remind them."

, don’t let people follow you.” Xiang Zhicheng said angrily.

    At this moment, after Shen finished dressing, she twisted her slender waist and walked towards the hall.

    "I've met you, my lord." Shen said softly, with a slight blessing.

    Seeing that the other party was wearing a pink inner lining and a light green outer jacket, Wu Bai said, "Master Xiang just passed away. Doesn't Madam Shen look sad at all?"

    The smile on Shen's face froze, she immediately put away her smile, took out a handkerchief to wipe the corners of her eyes, and cried: "This concubine is naturally very sad, but people cannot be resurrected after death, so I can only try not to think about the master , this will make me feel better, but I didn’t expect it to be misunderstood by adults.”     Seeing her crying, Xiang Zhicheng couldn’t help interjecting: “Your Excellency doesn’t know, Aunt Shen has been crying since she came back yesterday. Tears, it’s hard to get better today.”     Several people were talking, a yamen servant hurried in with a tea box, and said to Wu Bai: “My lord, my subordinates found this in the room in the main courtyard. The tea box."     As soon as she finished speaking, Shen turned her head to look at Xiang Zhicheng, and couldn't help blurting out: "Didn't you say you disposed of the tea box?"     Xiang Zhicheng also stared at the tea box in shock .     Wu Bai took the tea box, and said slowly: "Come here, take them back." At     this time, Shen Shi realized that she had said something wrong, and she quickly said: "My lord, this matter has nothing to do with me, my lord!     " Zhicheng also came to his senses. He shook his head and said, "My lord, this tea box was found in the main courtyard. It has nothing to do with us. Why did you arrest us?" Wu Bai raised his hand and said, "What are you doing in a daze     ? Take them back to the county government office."     "Yes." Several government officials quickly stepped forward and took them away.     Everyone hurried back to the county government hall again, and Mrs. Ye was brought to the court again. When she saw Xiang Zhicheng and the two being restrained by the government servants, she was very surprised.     "My lord, what's going on?" Mrs. Ye asked with puzzled eyes.     Wu Bai sat on it and replied: "I have found the real culprits who killed Mr. Xiang, they are them." Ye Shi was     shocked and said: "How is this possible?" Xiang     Zhicheng shouted: "My lord, I was wronged. I didn't kill my father!"     Shen also knelt on the ground and begged for mercy: "My lord, this matter has nothing to do with me."