𝑬𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

Start from the beginning

Lifting off the cover, peach silky cloth covers, what I knew from this view are expensive heels.

Slowly peeling off the silky cloth, I was in tears as I covered my mouth and looked down at my wish.

It's the pair of peach or cream color heels, that I've seen on ads and entertainment on television, since I was a teenager.

Mom would always say, I'm too young to walk in heels so high. Eight inches heels.

The heels are closed up toe kinds, with slit opens at the side of my ankles.

"Oh, honey." Mom cooed at me, while she hugs me to her chest.

I cried, because my family loves me, to not forget a wish... I made when i was so young.

Also, not many girls on their birthdays, got nearly as much things or even close to flashy as I do.

Wiping my tears, I ran my finger heads over the smooth texture and smiled. As I sniffed in tears.

"I...i don't know, who bought this, but I love you for life!" I said as I squealed and thrashed in bed.

Everyone in the room laughs, as I put the next gift behind me and smile in this amount of joy.

This gift now, there was a velvet card on it's box top and I took it up in anticipation.

And it got a smile out of me, so wide, today might be forever.

- To: My Brat and Princess :)

I know today is your utmost important day of all. Babygirl, has turn big twenty years old and I wish for more luxurious and gorgeous, plenty of years to come. ;)

From: E. A. Bonneville♥︎

I bit my lip, while I even forgot that both moms was in the room and my sister.

I got even more eager to see, what this woman, whom finds such weird effects over me.

Everyone in the room gasped, as I unlocked the lock on the grey and velvet fancy box.

With the massive mended golden words on the top of the box. V E R S A C E .

In this luxurious box, lays pure diamonds. At least 50 carat pieces of diamonds, that shapes in hearts.

Under the lights, the glimmer off the icy necklace, could near blind a person in the room.

"Fucking christ! Who's this rich?!" Gem gawks and whistles, while her mouth hang open.

Both best friends, sat on couches in my room and both was speechless as well.

Shock, crazed, or astonished, was near how I am.

Avery Bonneville, my professor? Sent me a fifty carat pieces of diamonds necklace to me??

"I-i...don't know, but I think, I'm lucky girl, huh?" I giggled, as I felt my face heating up.

I don't think I'm ready, to spill beans to my parents about my confused shenanigans, with a older woman.

How in the heavens, did this woman afford this necklace?!